Gibson Brands Forums

I'm old, today im 17.

dem00n

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Give a 'Cuda to a 17 year old?[sneaky]

Surely you jest. [lol]

Hopefully your dad has more good sense than money.

My buddy, when he turned 16 said his dad had gotten him a 'Vette to drive around. When he pulled into the school parking lot, sure enough he was driving a 'Vette... a Chevette.

Surely you jest. [lol]

My buddy, when he turned 16 said his dad had gotten him a 'Vette to drive around. When he pulled into the school parking lot, sure enough he was driving a 'Vette... a Chevette.

That's nothing....when I was 16... I hadda buy my own car.... and it was the family car!

When I turned 18, I bought a new car and gave my old one to my parents so they finally had a car.

Surely you jest. [lol]

Gotta start racing some day eh? [flapper]

That's nothing....when I was 16... I hadda buy my own car.... and it was the family car!

When I turned 18, I bought a new car and gave my old one to my parents so they finally had a car.

You're a good son Rob.

day hello?

at least we know where we get his grammar from... [flapper]

It is the predictive text on my iPhone! I signed my text as Mary the other day to a pupils dad LOL

Just posted two brand spanking new EMG 81 and 85 pick ups to Demoon for his birthday :)

Matt

Archived