Gibson Brands Forums

The RETURN Of The Angriest Guitar Player In The World!!!

Searcy

Hello, Fellow Babies,

Man, I wanta help, but that's just painful to watch... Sometimes I feel that way, but I just keep tryin'. But I've got enough problems already; I can't imagine kicking my guitar to pieces.

Searcy, I have to compliment you for the effort to communicate, you know reaching out and showing him that someone cares. I mean, if it ain't an act for the video, this guy needs friends, he needs therapy. In the time I used to teach I encountered some kids, who would make a big show of acting out their anger at own fingers because they couldn't play their assignment. Like I practiced so hard, but now my fingers are lettin' me down... Yeah, right, of course you could tell their problem was exactly because they hadn't made any sort of effort to practice. I mean, if I kicked my guitar to pieces... well, I expect it would end with me talking to some suicide hotline....

Hello, Fellow Babies,

Man, I wanta help, but that's just painful to watch... Sometimes I feel that way, but I just keep tryin'. But I've got enough problems already; I can't imagine kicking my guitar to pieces.

Searcy, I have to compliment you for the effort to communicate, you know reaching out and showing him that someone cares. I mean, if it ain't an act for the video, this guy needs friends, he needs therapy. In the time I used to teach I encountered some kids, who would make a big show of acting out their anger at own fingers because they couldn't play their assignment. Like I practiced so hard, but now my fingers are lettin' me down... Yeah, right, of course you could tell their problem was exactly because they hadn't made any sort of effort to practice. I mean, if I kicked my guitar to pieces... well, I expect it would end with me talking to some suicide hotline....

why do you always call people babies?

its weird

why do you always call people babies?

its weird

Hello, Fellow,Babies, and you, too, Fuzzy Fred,

Once upon a time, there was a little radio station, playing music long outta fashion, losing money, and tryin' to figure out what went wrong... So the station manager hired a new program director who announced he wanted to change the format --- to rock n roll. There was a hot disc jockey, down in his luck, feelin' like his career had come the little radio station to die, and when he was told about the format change, his whole attitude changed. His phoenix moment occurred when he was able to start the format change, on air in the middle of his on-air shift. He was reborn on-air as he renamed himself Doctor Johnny Fever, the coolest of the hot. He announced the change in format by scratching the needle of the record player across the groves of the tired old record by the "Hallalougha Tabernacle Choire" that was playing, and then started some red tot rock n roll.

"Alright, Cincinnati, it is time for this town to get down. You've got Johnny.... Doctor Johnny Fever. And I am burning up in here! Woah! Wooo! We all in critical condition, here, but you can tell me where it hurts. Because I got a healing prescription, here, from the big WKRP medicine cabinet Now I am talking about your 50,00 thousand watt, intensive care unit, baby. So just sit right down, relax... Open your ears real wide... And say, Give it to me straight, Doctor. I can take it!"

And when Doctor Johnny Fever talked to his audience, he always called them "Fellow Babies". I liked it cause it was so friendly and inclusive. In a more philosophical mode, "fellow babies" acknowledges that we are all children wondering through this life on our spiritual journey, we don't know all the rules; but we band together in friendship for safety and mutual support.

That was a great sit-com-- WKRP in Cincinnati. You can find it on the web. Story about a radio station with an incredibly quirky, funny crew, like Les Nesmann, news reporter who had a thing about the hog and pork-bellies report. He aspired to make it in the "big time." The station was too small for Les to have a private office, so he used masking tape to outline the floor space around his desk, and he was always distressed that people kept stepping over his "walls." Hope you get a look, cause the characters are funny and endearing.

Wow I wouldn,t like to be there when hes having a bad rehersal. Complete and total nutter. Thats your Pretty standard scouser right there. [laugh] Imagine saturday afternoon stood in Anfeild [Liverpools football ground just in case people done know] surrounded by 40.000 people just like him. [scared]

sorry to rain on the parade but the video features swearing, so why hasn't it been removed by "the mod"?...i get suspended for saying "at the edge of a cliff" but this video is allowed? [cursing]

sorry op not trying to get you in trouble...i feel quiet upset watching it though.

BTW if it wasn't for the accent i'd swear that was NEOCONMAN.

sorry to rain on the parade but the video features swearing, so why hasn't it been removed by "the mod"?...i get suspended for saying "at the edge of a cliff" but this video is allowed? [cursing]

sorry op not trying to get you in trouble...i feel quiet upset watching it though.

You were warned. If you watched past the 0:02 mark and were still offended it's your own doing. [biggrin]

Lets be easy on those , who are not here to defend themselves. mellow.gif

Archived