Gibson Brands Forums

My new guitar case looks like a stromtroopers armour

Duende

May the Force be with you! It looks like a Cello case. Nice though.

I can imagine Leah saying (serious geek paraphrasing warning)

"aren't you a little short to be a cello case?"

"I am classical guitar Tony Johnson, I'm here to rescue you"

Guest farnsbarns

It looks like a quality item! And a storm trooper...

I suppose being black tolex means your guitar case looks like a gimp? \:D/

BOOM! BOOM!

Looks like a Keith Calton case...?

No, it is an Eastman case (the same company that makes guitars) It is my second case I have bought from them. It is quite light and easy to move around... It isn't a flight case though [thumbup], I will carry on using my Hiscox case for that.

Matt

p.s how did Scotland do in the Rugby this year? I didn't really watch it ;)

rab-c-nesbitt-logo.jpg

The same as every year you doughnut!! Unlike the English were not poor losers!! No excuses! We're RUBBISH but at least we know it!!

Kind Regards

1332318017[/url]' post='1156084']

The same as every year you doughnut!! Unlike the English were not poor losers!! No excuses! We're RUBBISH but at least we know it!!

Kind Regards

That's a shame, The Scottish just don't seem to have much luck on the sporting front - this man exemplifies the wonderfully humble and likeable Scot IMHO

murray.png

That's a shame, The Scottish just don't seem to have much luck on the sporting front - this man exemplifies the wonderfully humble and likeable Scot IMHO

Much luck!!! Course not!!

Chris Hoy The first to win three gold medals in a single Olympic games since Henry Taylor, in 1908

f4d16ebbbf607820db00a10909f5_grande.jpg

3 times F1 World Champion...

jackie-stewart_1351500c.jpg

5 times World Rally Champion Jimmy MCrae

jimmymcrae1.jpg

Colin MCrae 2 times world rally Champion

Colin-McRae-In-Car.jpg

David Coultard...

davie_1515062c.jpg

[flapper] [flapper] [flapper]

Not loads really though is it? - not compared to others (cough - cough England) - but it is a small country of Great Britain I suppose - so I agree - it actually does well in it's own way...

I know I shouldn't provoke - it must be hard feeling sore, yet at the same time being so reliant on England's schooling, health care and employment [flapper]

Modern England is so very kind to us all isn't it? ;)

Matt

i have the black version. made by METRO. I bought it in 2007and has been all over the country with me. They look cooler the more scuffs and scratches you put on them. Mine looks like its been through the war so to speak.

They are great cases. It saved my guitar from certain death more than once. It will pay for itself the first time you load out in a hurry.

1332368879[/url]' post='1156729']

i have the black version. made by METRO. I bought it in 2007and has been all over the country with me. They look cooler the more scuffs and scratches you put on them. Mine looks like its been through the war so to speak.

They are great cases. It saved my guitar from certain death more than once. It will pay for itself the first time you load out in a hurry.

My black one has been so damaged I recently designed a special 2012 Euro 2012 support design on the front. I don't mind any scuffs etc, but I had cleaned it with something and it had left a smear I couldn't get off; so one night, about ten days ago, I started having great fine with electrical tape. :)

This case is not as strong as my Hiscox which can take the 'crush weight' of five people standing on it (only experimented with two :) ) but it is still very strong and also doesn't take up much room - the guitar fits in nice and snug.

But the next time I fly abroad for a concert I am going to book a seat on the plane. The month I am going isn't a tourist month so will only cost an extra £60 - so well worth it!

Matt

Archived