Gibson Brands Forums

Fudge...

:oilpit:

Backstory:

My dad is an eye doctor.

My sister is 12 years old

I love fudge

Story:

Once a year Mrs. Sullivan comes for an eye exam from my father, usually around Christmas time. And every year she brings homemade rocky road fudge, and it is the greatest fudge of all time....like it's seriously amazing

And every year I have to share it with my sister, so the tin stays in the kitchen and we eat it until it is gone.

But this year I wasn't having it, so I made my sister a deal...

When we drive in my parents car (which is often) she gets to sit in the front, and she gets music choice. And I do her homework for a month.

Did I make a good deal?

Goddamn, this further solidifies you as a total whore in every way.

My dad is an eye doctor.

No wonder you're such a rich little brat with your iPhone and Les Paul. ;-P

As for the deal...

That fudge will probably last you a day or two' date=' but you'll be doing homework and listening to

for a month straight. Does that sound worth it to you???

This reminds me of my mom's apple pecan cake. I used to bring a slice to school and kids would trade me their entire lunch for one slice. I mean the rich kids whose moms would pack the crazy good sh!t. Got some free homework out of it too... definitely bribe currency!!

Yah gotta remember this kid..... (and no disrespect intended man)

Your sister is a woman (OK, a girl, but it's all the same stuff.....)

A woman will make it so you think you make all the decisions and call the shots.

That way you feel good, manly, in control and stuff like that.

Meanwhile the women get on running the show..... they just let you think it's down to you.

Your sister is one smart cookie, and she filleted you like a kipper.

So well, yah didn't even notice, in fact you thought you bettered her. Doh..... #-o

Backstory:

When we drive in my parents car (which is often) she gets to sit in the front' date=' and she gets music choice. And I do her homework for a month.

Did I make a good deal?

[/quote']

I dont think I understand... what has the deal to do with fudge and with your eye doctor dad?

You got plecked with that deal...

Depends if your sister usually sits in the front seat and picks the music or if she sit's in the back seat and whines the whole time then you made a ok deal. So sit in the back seat with a ipod eating your fudge talking about how good it is and after a few miles you can renegotiate...

Axe your so going to hell for those comments about a little sister - even OPits and Thundergod your standing in line at least.

I don't think I understand... what has the deal to do with fudge and with your eye doctor dad?

His patient brought the fudge

How old are you? (Iphone and Les Paul?)

16' date=' I bought the Les Paul and the phone myself (90 bucks on ebay! the back is all scratched up but it works)

Your sister's older (and smarter) than you' date=' isn't she?[/quote']

Older no, smarter.....maybe

Archived