Gibson Brands Forums

test your skill of U.S. Civics

feldkeen4

I scored 12 of 20, I hate politics so I'm not typical of all natural citizen's and I have to really study for a test if I'm going to pass because of my bad memory and creative mind-set. I did finish High-School and went on to Tech School's after but like I said if I'm going to take a test I need to put effort into preparing for it first.

Good topic!

I didn't do much better, I scored 14/20. Then again civics class was in 9th grade (1959). I don't watch much television, or listen to news on the radio. Forget the newspapers... its mostly lies. So I'm out of the loop on current names. I'm certainly not ashamed of my score... but with a little more thought I may have answered one or two more right.

I took that test when I became a citizen.

I don't wanna take it again, but clearly I passed because I am now a naturalized citizen, yay!

Gov class always was boring. I blame the school for getting the PE teachers to teach it. All they ever did was show us movies [cursing]

16/20 . Very ashamed I did not score higher. Missed the how many member in the House Q and when the US Constitution was written.

You're not going to take my citizenship, are you?

13. Not as good as I'd hoped. A couple I thought were 'trick' questions as the "All of these answers" would seem to mean all of the above, then one answer I figured was wrong came after the "All of these answers". Apparently, it meant all including the last answer... Ah well It coulda been worse.

I took that test when I became a citizen.

I don't wanna take it again, but clearly I passed because I am now a naturalized citizen, yay!

Gov class always was boring. I blame the school for getting the PE teachers to teach it. All they ever did was show us movies [cursing]

They probably did you a favor. They might have actually tried to teach.

Archived