Gibson Brands Forums

NGD

Guitar God

Very nice. Always glad to see that someone has the presence of mind to spend a little extra and get a good case, too. Congratulations on a beautiful semi hollow. Play it in good health.

Thanks! Oh, I'll be playing it like crazy. [biggrin][thumbup] The hard shell case came with it, by the way.

I would say that it is beautiful, but I can't really see it :)

Maybe they should have bought you a camera too !! [biggrin]

Best of luck with it. I have a Lefty Cherry Dot.

Sorry for the bad quality pics. They were taken from my phone. I'll get some better quality pics up later.

Hey, guys. So my parents surprised me with this beautiful Epiphone Dot today! Been playing it all day and I love it.

Congrats on getting a great guitar, and a great modding platform as you go forward. Ask me how I know this LOL:

002_zps11f929c8.jpg

Congrats again, these are really awesome for the money.

Congrats on getting a great guitar, and a great modding platform as you go forward. Ask me how I know this LOL:

002_zps11f929c8.jpg

Thanks, man. I'm really loving this guitar! ^^^ That natural Dot you have is a beauty.

With all that flame I'd say that's the Dot Deluxe. I remember those from a couple years back. Nice looking guitar. I had a regular Dot and a Studio…loved them both. They're great guitars. Congratulations. [thumbup]

Thanks! Yeah, it's a Dot Deluxe. I absolutely fell in love with this guitar when I seen it in one of my local music stores. Was really surprised when my parents got it for me today. Didn't expect it, haha. Great guitar and a beautiful one. I'm very pleased with it.

002_zps11f929c8.jpg

Dennis, beautiful example. That guitar would fit right in at my place.

Dennis, beautiful example. That guitar would fit right in at my place.

Thanks Pat. As I recall, you've got a few "blondies" of your own!

Here's a pic of my Carvin which would also fit in your place

047.jpg

Sorry for the semi hijack. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

• 4 weeks later...

Gorgeous guitar, congratulations! You have over twenty guitars listed in your sig and your parents still buy you guitars?!? Ask them if they are willing to adopt a 38 year old!?! ;) I have my own house a wife and kids so all they would have to do is buy me stuff! Please???

Gorgeous guitar, congratulations! You have over twenty guitars listed in your sig and your parents still buy you guitars?!? Ask them if they are willing to adopt a 38 year old!?! ;) I have my own house a wife and kids so all they would have to do is buy me stuff! Please???

Hahahaha. [flapper][tongue] Thanks, man. Appreciate it.

Yeah. Let's see some more stuff. Beautiful guitar by the way.

Hey, guys. So my parents surprised me with this beautiful Epiphone Dot today! Been playing it all day and I love it. Here's some pics:

EMNVwug.jpg

That is a beauty! I've got a 2012 transluscent cherry that plays like a dream, but I love the flamed deluxe. Personally, I'd rather have a little fancier fret markers and forego the gold hardware... but that's getting picky.

Archived