Gibson Brands Forums

never felt so ill- worried

Guest Farnsbarns

Hope you are feeling better - and don't worry about going to A & E if you need to. I know there is a big campaign about only going there if it is really necessary, but it is better to go and not need it than to need it and not go. Sending you very good vibes.

Guest Farnsbarns

I want to thank everyone. I posted this really to get a grip on reality. Yesterday morning was quite frightening and I was home alone. I think I just wanted some interaction to prove I was really alive and conscious.

The bad news is the doc this morning told me that the minor symptoms I've had since the event are probably down to minor but permanent brain damage. The goings on this weekend are a more immediate concern of course.

I've been referred to a neurologist now so I should start getting some straight answers.

Oh man.... what can I say... Apart from lets hope its as minimal as possible.

It makes me want to go and hunt those utter ****s down with a baseball bat and give them an injury they wont recover from...... not that I ever would.. but id like too...

At least as you say you will hopefully get some answers soon.. Its not knowing whats going on that can cause a lot of stress and worry.

Wish you all the best Farns... There's a good chance it has nothing to do with your past condition and is something completely unrelated that you can clear up. A couple months ago I was feeling like crap, losing weight, had no apatite and was getting dizzy spells when I got up and laid down... Thought I was dying, was horrible. As it turned out I had the flue mix with an inner ear problem. Got over the flue, cleaned out my ears and back to normal... Well as normal as I can be... [rolleyes]

Edit: BTW, don't just go with one opinion see a few doctors if possible and go with the consensus...

Your symptoms sound very similar to Labrynthitis, which is something a friend of mine suffers with. It's almost like a waking state of drunkenness.

I am glad you mentioned this, I have tinnitus in my right ear, not long after it started I also started to suffer from vertigo occasionally and I know it is coming from my right ear, well last Friday I woke up with a different kind of dizziness, feels like my head is swimming and I feel intoxicated, Dramamine did not help this time and as of today the dizziness has been slow to go away. I looked it up and I have the exact symptoms of Labrynthitis.

Farns, keep us posted brother.. Be aggressive with this,

Ask questions, get second opinions.

Doctors will take it only as far as you push them to take it. I know this from experience.

+1. i hope for the best ...

Guest Farnsbarns

Sorry to here about that , I found out I have a Bakers Cyst behind my right knee.Sucker is painful . Then it burst and drained down into my calf , now ole saw bones wants to cut on me

Ouch!

Archived