Gibson Brands Forums

2 of my best friends - like cat's and dogs...

Guest Farnsbarns

Guest Farnsbarns

Please excuse the delightful 70s linonium in my kitchen, soon to go thank Christ. This is May (AKA Maybug but mostly Buggerlugs), she's the larger of the two, and Gally, (AKA Bigpuss, there's a Littlepuss too), sharing a quick cuddle.

photo.JPG

Hope this little happy moment amuses some of you.

Edit, sorry for the gmail (yes, gmail app on android causes this) sideways picture.

Here is a picture of my two pups.

Katie <the shepard mix> I found at park when she was only about 1 month old. She had over 100 ticks on her when I found her. My cocker spaniel <Sonny> wondered into my back yard one day. I looked for his owner for almost a month, and when I could not find his owner, I just figured it was meant to be. They both were great dogs/friends, and it just about killed me when I lost them. They both had cancer <different types>, and if you love animals, you know how difficult it is to lose one.

Your picture of your dog and cat in the bed curled up together is great.

136010_11128408681_zpsf5e461db.jpg

Please excuse the delightful 70s linonium in my kitchen, soon to go thank Christ. This is May (AKA Maybug but mostly Buggerlugs), she's the larger of the two, and Gally, (AKA Bigpuss, there's a Littlepuss too), sharing a quick cuddle.

photo.JPG

Hope this little happy moment amuses some of you.

Edit, sorry for the gmail (yes, gmail app on android causes this) sideways picture.

So...what's the go here? Maybug finish his set, walked out the side door and picked up a groupie eh?

Ah, the life of a rock Dog! [biggrin]

Good on ya!!!

I get way too attached to my pets!

They are not pets, they are a part of me and near as children as you can get without bio-kids of my own...

I crumble when I lose them and rejoice with them daily while they live...

Guest Farnsbarns

Here's Maggie having a snooze. I think our 70s linoleum has got ya beat. It's going away next spring.

ncdvh3.jpg

Yours is cool. I wonder what it would cost to ship that to the UK... :-k

OK guys, nuffs enough already. I must have seen about a dozern photo's of cutsie animals so far, and not one yet of a Les Paul. And lino? It's like sitting in on a meeting with The Single Mothers Club. [lol]

Yin Yang.

Figures.

[thumbup]

P.

PS : How did you arrange for Christ to sort out your linoleum issue? He won't return my calls for love nor money.

Ummm...how many LP's you got there?

I see it more as he knows what you want before you even ask him kinda thing going on there.

ksdaddy, that's funny

My cat Buddy, <female cat named Buddy> no matter where she is will come running. She loves to put her nose on the strings of the guitar and feel the strings buzzing on her nose. She actually will take her paw and pull the guitar neck down so she can reach it with her nose.

Archived