Gibson Brands Forums

Your user name

Tim Plains

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had disc replacement surgery on my neck little over 3 years ago, the herniated disc was damaging the nervs that go to my left hand. The surgery was a sucess but I still have a lot of stiffness now and then.

So I have a square plate with 4 screws on my neck but I am not a Fender...

It is always fun to explain after the metal detector goes off at the airport...

Oh man' date=' that was priceless!!!! Good think you can joke about it.

But are you sure you are not a Fender guy?

Geez, I can't help myslef kkkkkkkkk that was a very good joke you pulled out.[/quote']

Yea, I thought about asking the doctor to give me the .jpg file of my X Ray, it looks pretty wicked...

Oh, I don't do the Gibson vs. Fender thing...I have 2 Gibsons and 1 Fender and I love'em all...

Yea' date=' I thought about asking the doctor to give me the .jpg file of my X Ray, it looks pretty wicked...

Oh, I don't do the Gibson vs. Fender thing...I have 2 Gibsons and 1 Fender and I love'em all...[/quote']

+1 on the Gibson vs Fender thing... and you should definitely post that X-ray on the forums!

I don't like any x vs y crap. That was just a joke about you having 4 screw bolted on your neck that would mean you are a "Fender guy" right? Right?

Anyone?

I got it. My reply did not show it but I got it. You have a nice set of axes...like I always say nothing like a little variety.

when i first started playing original music it was a blend of country and punk. cowpunk had already been coined so i came up with cunk. a devotee of this type of music would, henceforth, be called a cunkhead. also, it sounds a bit like the 'c' word that women just love.

I used to get home from work at 2 AM and the only way I could chill out and relax was to go out driving. I had a beat-up '63 Volvo with a four-speed and I would beat the hell out of that car. The guys at work started calling it "gear bashing".

Archived