Gibson Brands Forums

What guitar do you wish they were still making?

Staffsknot

I wish the good people at Gibson would produce a fair few more of the DG-335 Dave Grohl signature model in PB.

I love the Foos and would give my right arm for one!

So what classic or artists guitar do you wish they were still making?

Since when was it discontinued? Guitar Center/Musicians Friend, as well as many other online retailers carry it. It's just very few stores that actually carry it in-stock.

I wish the good people at Gibson would produce a fair few more of the DG-335 Dave Grohl signature model in PB.

I wish they'd make the Dg-335 into a standard model and take away the artist signature part (love dave and the foo's but i still can't condone someone's name on my guitar... wouldn't have stopped me from buying it if i would've had the $$$ at the time though eusa_doh.gif )

Got a chance to play one at sweetwater and it was an amazing guitar!!!

Hell you don't need to give up your right arm' date=' that guitar is under 3k at Sweetwater and still in stock!

[img']http://forum.gibson.com/public/style_emoticons/default/eusa_whistle.gif[/img]

As for me how about the L6-s a great guitar and would allow me to be Fender free!

The 1964/1965 SG Standard, without changing a thing!

OK, I'd settle for them bringing back the '61 Reissue SG w/Maestro with the beveling and finish it had circa 1999.

And a '67 style V w/Maestro would also be nice....white, please.

H-Bomb

Archived