Gibson Brands Forums

ummmm burgers x]

nikko18

hey everyone.

it's nikko just checking in. i'm here at home eating dinner which happens to be a double bacon cheese burger (i love making burgers on the grill).

just wondering what your favorite type of burger is?

mine is of course the doubkle bacon cheeseburger, no vegtables or mayo or anything, just two pattys, cheese, bacon and ketchup, and more BACON! and the buns of course :]

once it is on youtube i will have to post this video some of my friends made for our schools video announcements. it is called man cooking, and my friends make this huge 12 pound burger out of beef, bacon, bissen and bear (yes they really were able to get bear meat and they cooked it up in there). it was AWESOME! and it's just really funny to watch. i'll put it up after it gets on to youtube.

I have a special burger recipe... my girl loves it, and most of the people that have tasted them loves them too... but I am not giving it here.

I love them with bacon and cheese, and of course onions. (down here burgers usually have fried onions inside...) What is a little weird down here is most places sell burgers with a fried egg inside. I dont like that... I like them with just bacon, onions and cheese.

I am a bruger fan too, I however like them with a lot of greenery in them.

There is a place here called Charley's Cheesseburgers, they have all sorts of burgers, angus, beefalo (mix of angus and buffalo), they have a salmon burger, turkey, etc.

My favorite is the angus 1/2 pound, they give you the bun, patty and cheesse and then you add your "toppings" 2 kinds of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, dilled pickles, fresh pickles, banana peppers, fresh mushrooms and jalapeños on the side. MY burger gets so big that once I grab it I don't let go, I use my hand to do anything else.

I also grill them at home using a mix of spices in the meat, good stuff...

Double meat' date=' double cheese, extra jalapenos, no onions, mustard, pickles, lettuce and tomatoes.[/quote']

Indeed! anim_32.gif double meat, double cheese, jalapeños and pickles are a must! (my fiance hates them tho... but she loves those ugly burgers with eggs ... =P~ )

Anyone else likes to have burgers with beer?

I like home made burgers, but if I crave one while im out I look for a Harveys. ( I think they are only in Canada )

One of the nicest I ever had was while I was living in England. I had a place in Tunbridge Wells and there was a nice liitle restaurant just off the high street. Im craving one now!!! I dont know what spices they use to season their beef but they were fantastic.

I prefer homemade too. A 1/2 lb. beef patty, thick sliced tomato, lettuce, onion, cheese, more cheese, mustard, ketchup, and a heap of green chile on top all wrapped in a flour tortilla, and you got a tortilla burger you can sink your teeth into. Why thank you, Thundergod. I will have one of those beers.

White Castle anyone?

whitecastle.jpg

Not exactly gourmet, but good when you're wandering the streets of Brooklyn with only a few bucks in your pocket.

As for "real" burgers, I like beef with a slice of chedder, lettuce, raw onions, ketchup/mayo (may be known as "Fancy Sauce" to anyone who saw Step Brothers), occasionally bacon, and cooked medium rare. Buffalo burgers are actually really good too, I tried them when my family went to Arizona a few years ago.

Archived