Gibson Brands Forums

First Les Paul ~ Just Bought It ~ Picture

kingbeeinflorida

Here it is guys, my very first Les Paul (the traditional model), I bought it from Guitar Center yesterday (I thought I'd better not do an Ebay purchase for my first LP), I did get a "small" discount, but not much. I'm going to change out the strings to Ernie Ball super slinky 10's. Quality is top notch, setup is perfect and the finish is spectacular. Sounds awesome through my tube amp.

LPGT.jpg

Thanks guys,

So far I'm very very happy with it!!!! I opened it up in the store, did the check over, played it for awhile to make sure I liked the set-up, it was good right out of the box. About the only thing I don't care for is the truss rod cover that says "traditional", it's a little too much for me. I might have to change it. Other than that, it's awesome.

Thanks guys' date='

So far I'm very very happy with it!!!! I opened it up in the store, did the check over, played it for awhile to make sure I liked the set-up, it was good right out of the box. About the only thing I don't care for is the truss rod cover that says "traditional", it's a little too much for me. I might have to change it. Other than that, it's awesome.[/quote']

Nice=d> Welcome to the world of Les Pauls. Leave the Truss Rod cover alone. Be proud of your model. MHO...

Archived