Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson, sun and grass

awel

I find it hard to get really good pics in full sun, but my photo skills are pretty basic. I think this one certainly covers Gibson, sun and grass though...

CIMG0502.jpg

Better I like filtered sun, clouds...

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

Love the colour and the fade of the burst on this one Surf.Much like Pip's and Flight's this LP always gets me [drool]

Thanks! To be mentioned alongside the bursts of Pippy and Flight is huge praise indeed!

Hi Awel

How are you finding the new guitar now since you changed from the LP?

Well, first time I took it live I was not convinced at all, sound is perfect but the size of the guitar and the way it is sitting when playing stand up. Now it is ok but. To be honest I still don't know.

I am playing my own compositions and do covers as well and problem comes when I covered SRV or Kenny Wayne Sheperd, hard to get a strat kinda sound. I find the volume pot not very progressive.

I find it hard to get really good pics in full sun, but my photo skills are pretty basic. I think this one certainly covers Gibson, sun and grass though...

CIMG0502.jpg

Better I like filtered sun, clouds...

DSC_0011.jpg

DSC_0039.jpg

I really wish I had your collection love as much the goldtop and the burst

I live in Maryland. It has been raining so much here that I don't even remember what the sun looks like!

same here. last weekend wound up being kinda ok, now here we are covered with gray clouds & rain again. great for naps though ... lol.

alot of beautiful pics here. if it does stop raining i'll try to take a few. my wife loves gardening like I love guitars.

always love seeing Sufpup's Faded Std LP. ...

• 3 weeks later...

Archived