Gibson Brands Forums

Steven Seagal's guitar collection

Rabs

Yeah, I've seen a few clips of him and his guitars over the years.

He has some nice stuff.

The film was a bit strange, though.

Did anyone else get the impression that whoever shot/directed/edited that clip knew absolutely diddly-squat about guitars?

Pip.

He has some nice stuff.

Did anyone else get the impression that whoever shot/directed/edited that clip knew absolutely diddly-squat about guitars?

Pip.

Definitely. They called the Jazzmaster a Stratocaster..

Seagal.. his music is even worse than his acting :0

Only thing bigger than his guitar collection is his big gut

You see how fat the a$$ is now

But I would still like to have quite a few of his guitars, like the Jaquar that was called a Stratocaster.

Is that a Jaqocaster ?

1498222733[/url]' post='1863829']

Great collection , but he is still an a$.

I went to school with him in the 60s and he was an a$ then, but only now his is a bigger a$

Lucky man to know him personally lol. I wondered if his normal attitude was what he portrayed on the movie screen. I do however enjoy watching his martial arts style. I just like martial arts but my favorite was Bruce Lee and I'm positive Bruce would have kicked his a$$. Lol

Great collection , but he is still an a$$...

Don't know him personally, so can't really say, but yeah, that's the way he's always struck me as well. As for his collection, I'm thinking there are more famous people who are collectors/or just very knowledgeable owners (jeff Bridges and Paul Allen come to mind) who not only know more about their guitars, but truly appreciate what they have.

his playing seems to be about like the average tan pants tgp'er. hell, even i could play the "solo" posted earlier. hahahaha.

regarding his martial arts abilites, i have seen many others say he isn't nearly as good as he claims. i don't actually know. while i did at one time have 600 martial arts titles in my dvd library, my personal experience is limited to a small amount of judo when i was a boy. that doesn't qualify me to judge, really, despite the internet being what it is....hahahaha

but he is playing, and performing. that part is cool i think. he could be sitting at home playing against mp3s like many of us. not that there's anything wrong with that.

1498501778[/url]' post='1864593']

his playing seems to be about like the average tan pants tgp'er. hell, even i could play the "solo" posted earlier. hahahaha.

regarding his martial arts abilites, i have seen many others say he isn't nearly as good as he claims. i don't actually know. while i did at one time have 600 martial arts titles in my dvd library, my personal experience is limited to a small amount of judo when i was a boy. that doesn't qualify me to judge, really, despite the internet being what it is....hahahaha

but he is playing, and performing. that part is cool i think. he could be sitting at home playing against mp3s like many of us. not that there's anything wrong with that.

I read about him way back. Most I forgot but I love his movies. My thing is he talks so soft I can't hear him with my bad hearing and so turn the volume up loud when they talk, then have to turn it way down for the action scenes. I think we all knew those pain in the butt A holes in school.

turn the volume up loud when they talk, then have to turn it way down for the action scenes.

hahaha i do the same thing, but i dont think it's entirely us. i notice lots of movies that seem kinda quiet, and then diring the action scene, the volume goes waaaayyyy up. it makes watching movies a big pita sometimes.

1498577890[/url]' post='1864793']

hahaha i do the same thing, but i dont think it's entirely us. i notice lots of movies that seem kinda quiet, and then diring the action scene, the volume goes waaaayyyy up. it makes watching movies a big pita sometimes.

Too funny but true. I once went to a movie with Deb and didn't take my hearing aids. You know the theaters, there so dang loud even my hearing doctor told me to stop going. It had something to do with a little boy that died in surgery and went to heaven and back and told his parents about it. That show was so darn quiet I couldn't hear anything. Here's Deb beside me getting emotional and tears from some scenes and to me, it was like one of those silent movies where you had to read the words but this movie had nothing except moving their lips. I was so frigen bored! So I tried to at lest get a nap in, and then, POW.....I get a elbow in the ribs. "wake up she says, your missing the show!" msp_confused.gifmsp_scared.gif

He has some nice stuff.

Pip.

Yeah, like it was some kind of fan club/amateur wannabe kind of production, with the little bio and the kung foo dojo references. "Onry big star to have dojo!"

Maybe he plays "Dojo Rock." [scared]

Archived