Gibson Brands Forums

NPD!

rct

Oh Man! Stupid price for it, Strat, Tele, Les Paul all dig it. Lots of gain.

Walrus Audio Red:

Red1.jpg

I like it a lot! I'ma get another one, one for driving over and one for solo. Very nice!

rct

I had their Iron Horse, absolutely brutal pedal and very unique, great sounds. It was a special edition silver flake and a guy in town offered me a trade for a Wampler pedal that was $100 more, I traded it and sold the Wampler easily.

• 2 weeks later...

I’m thinking this is almost certainly a copy of either the Marshall Guv’nor or Shredmaster but given the price that wouldn’t be a bad thing at all. Have fun digging into the epic panty melting solo

Panty melting indeed.

But, not right for this ordinary overdrive guy. Didn't fit what we do at all, unless we just did Crazy Train all night, and I don't even like that with much more than ordinary overdrive++. Out it went for...another OCD. I can make two of them do whatever I want.

That didn't take long did it!

rct

Panty melting indeed.

But, not right for this ordinary overdrive guy. Didn't fit what we do at all, unless we just did Crazy Train all night, and I don't even like that with much more than ordinary overdrive++. Out it went for...another OCD. I can make two of them do whatever I want.

That didn't take long did it!

rct

“All abooooard hahahahaha”

I think you’d like the Hermida ZenDrive and Maxon OD820 if you go on the hunt again. Hope the two OCDs do it for ya though

I think between the two OCDs and a pair of custom made super secret Tubular Mods products I'll be able to craft my creamy, molten, overdrive heaven and my blistering lead sizzle tones, along with my legendary thundering, pants flapping 70's arena rock sonic goodness.

rct

my creamy, molten, overdrive heaven and my blistering lead sizzle tones, along with my legendary thundering, pants flapping 70's arena rock sonic goodness.

rct

I don't even know what you just said...................but I WANT IT !!!

NHTom

I think between the two OCDs and a pair of custom made super secret Tubular Mods products I'll be able to craft my creamy, molten, overdrive heaven and my blistering lead sizzle tones, along with my legendary thundering, pants flapping 70's arena rock sonic goodness.

rct

he has a way with words don't he...

Surf's pedals are great. I use his Baby Fat & Big Toe pedals every gig.

Indeed. They will push your grinding, sweating, all tube amplifier over the tonal brink and into the vast molten magma pool of sonic mayhem.

rct

Archived