Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson 2019 lineup

Black Dog

Interesting. Seems as if they are listening to the consumers more now. It also seems like they are getting the new lineup out a little earlier than in the past few years. September / October if memory serves correct is when they usually show up. I posted that "leaked" article of the 2019 models a few weeks ago. If some of those guitars are offered I'm probably in for one or two. Fingers crossed the 2019 lineup marks an upward trend for Gibson.

If that POS is still running the joint I'm buying used. Eff you, Henry!

BBP, it's not good to internalize. you have to learn to speak your mind. stop beating around the bush. say whats on your mind. lol

seems like a lot of hate coming from guitar players who should be "in tune", perhaps you should just "shut up and play" ...

How about Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar. FZ said that. Henry can bite my bag. I have no love that that clown and neither do others. If you think he is the Messiah than go pray to his alter of self worship.

How about Shut Up And Play Yer Guitar. FZ said that. Henry can bite my bag. I have no love that that clown and neither do others. If you think he is the Messiah than go pray to his alter of self worship.

there IS help for people with anger issues ,play guitar and dont hate...

there IS help for people with anger issues ,play guitar and dont hate...

I don't hate the guy just a strong dislike for some rich d-ouche who almost tanked one of the most iconic guitar company's cause his need for greed and to own 18 other companies at the same time instead of concentrating on just making great guitars. So like I said if you want to blow his horn go ahead. I would not walk across street to p-iss on him if he was on fire.

I don't hate the guy just a strong dislike for some rich d-ouche who almost tanked one of the most iconic guitar company's cause his need for greed and to own 18 other companies at the same time instead of concentrating on just making great guitars. So like I said if you want to blow his horn go ahead. I would not walk across street to p-iss on him if he was on fire.

no horn blowing here bud, I just find your terminology uncalled for and obscene

So those leaked images from their web site seems to be correct then by the looks of...

Im now just waiting for the chorus of people who will say Gibson are boring and do nothing but rely on their history.. :rolleyes:

Personally I just don't really care any more... Not in a nasty way cos I love my Gibsons.. I just have no stake in this any more as I have no intention of buying any more..

So those leaked images from their web site seems to be correct then by the looks of...

Im now just waiting for the chorus of people who will say Gibson are boring and do nothing but rely on their history.. :rolleyes:

Personally I just don't really care any more... Not in a nasty way cos I love my Gibsons.. I just have no stake in this any more as I have no intention of buying any more..

My last 2 guitars have been acoustic and start with an M. I've got a nice LP and a BB King, as far as Gibson's go I'm set. Bought every Gibson I own used, including the two I have now . Acoustics I want brand spanking new.

I started saying "I'm not buying anymore" 6 guitars ago.

I haven't bought a guitar for about 6/7 years now mostly as I don't have that sort of spare money.. The thing is now if I really want something I can just make my own version :D

The only thing I still want maybe one day is a 336.. That's kind of my idea of a retirement guitar..

I haven't bought a guitar for about 6/7 years now mostly as I don't have that sort of spare money.. The thing is now if I really want something I can just make my own version :D

The only thing I still want maybe one day is a 336.. That's kind of my idea of a retirement guitar..

I really want a Rabswood.

Traded my last two Gibsons 5 days after they filed. Missed them for an hour one day, won't be buying any more of them. I supported them from about 1973 to 2018, so I did my part.

I need a Rabswood.

rct

Archived