What was number one on your bday?

callen3615

On 10/27/92

US: End Of The Road - Boyz II Men

UK: Same as above

AUS: Achy Breaky Heart - Billy Ray Cyrus

Nothin' special =D>

But onto some cool stuff:

1957, after a show in Los Angeles, the police told Elvis Presley that he was not allowed to wiggle his hips onstage. The next night, they filmed his entire concert, to study his performance.

1962, The Rolling Stones, consisting of Keith Richard, Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, pianist Ian Stewart and drummer Tony Chapman record their first demo tape at Curly Clayton Studios in Highbury, London.

1970, Black Sabbath played their first ever-live show in the US when they kicked of a 16-date tour at Glassboro State College.

1984, Born on this day, Kelly Osbourne, (2002 UK No.3 single 'Papa Don't Preach', 2003 UK No.1 with Ozzy Osbourne, 'Changes'.

...wait... I share a birthday with Kelly Osbourne? Oh ****...

1969, The Beatles released 'Abbey Road' in the UK, the final studio recordings from the group featured two George Harrison songs 'Something' and 'Here Comes The Sun' plus 'Come Together', 'Sun King' and 'Golden Slumbers.'

September 26th, 1963 was the b'day...But a few years later this happened.

U.S. = I’m Henry VIII, I Am - The Herman’s Hermits

U.K. = Help! - The Beatles

Does this mean me and Homz has something in common? I think i just threw up in my mouth a little...

Just kiddin' homz

Top 5 were..

1 Carl Douglas Kung Fu Fighting

2 Osmonds Love Me For A Reason

3 John Denver Annie's Song

4 Johnny Bristol Hang On In There Baby

5 Donny & Marie Osmond I'm Leaving It All Up To You

My Birthday is the same as Buddy Holly's Birthday...along with Kieth Moons death.....Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones and John Bonham made their live debut as Led Zeppelin at Teen Club in Denmark.....

Flight959

Archived