Gibson Brands Forums

Post Removed

Californiaman

Good. He made me sick.

You'd think that someone who liked the blues would have some appreciation for the people who created it. (Especially since white people are the ones that gave black people the blues in the first place.)

Oh well, ignorance is a b1tch.

I'm responsible for reporting it. I wrote the mods about the spam and his ID/Post. I live in the deep south and there is no room for this crap. I was in many fights when I was younger against races because I was stupid. A expirence in the Army changed me forever. I came across the post yesterday and wrote the mods yesterday' date=' I hope no one is offended that I did this.

[/quote']

I have the utmost respect for you for having reported BL. We need to dillegently police ourselves. Some of our topics may get a little heated, but never do they get racist.

AXE, you gotta post the pic of that chick using the men's urinal again. I was going to make that my wallpaper, but the powers that be snatched it from my grasp before I had the chance. Please. +:-@

No offense taken. Good job, Guitarest.thumbsup2.gifI knew it was going to happen sooner rather than later.

Funny how its tolerable for some here to call christians stupid and ignorant for their beliefs, yet racist views toward anyone else is wrong. I'm not excusing BL for his actions, he was clearly wrong, just observing the issue of intolerance all around us.

I knew BL was trouble the day he posted the cute Asian girl applying make up video and called everybody, ahem, not as manly as him. I just knew something was brewing. I know unstable people.

Seems like the guy is tormented and full of contradictions.

Strangely I took more offense when he called himself a Catholic than I did when he was offending Hispanics.

I mean the Klan persecuted Catholics in the early days, Irish and Italian.

Have you ever notice how this kind of people are usually successful in life? who wants to be like them?

All and all I think he was bluffing just about everything.

Funny how its tolerable for some here to call christians stupid and ignorant for their beliefs' date=' yet racist views toward anyone else is wrong. I'm not excusing BL for his actions, he was clearly wrong, just observing the issue of intolerance all around us.[/quote']

It wasn't so much his racist views that go his banned...it was his use of derogatory terms. They are unacceptable.

It wasn't so much his racist views that go his banned...it was his use of derogatory terms. They are unacceptable.

Indeed; I don't think someone not liking any given gruop of people for whatever reason (religion, race, sex) is something we should care about, but when they start lashing out and trying to take down everyone around them then it means trouble and someone has to do something.

Thanks for being that someone that took care of business Jocko and KS=d>

I got the feeling BL was a lost soul with nothing to look forward to except the forum. He was kind of like the kid in school who acted up because he got no attention at home. The truth is, we control our own destiny. If you're not happy with life, then do what it takes to get what you need (in a positive way, of course). One thing I've learned in my life is that you gotta prove yourself everyday. Push yourself. Test your limits physically & mentally. Our bodies and minds are friggin amazing and capable of incredible feats, good and bad. Stay positive and be positive and your life will reflect that good attitude.

Thank you AXE! Do you think that chick would be pissed if she found out that picture was posted here? Oh. Never mind. I see she's already pissed. LoL.

Funny how its tolerable for some here to call christians stupid and ignorant for their beliefs' date=' yet racist views toward anyone else is wrong. I'm not excusing BL for his actions, he was clearly wrong, just observing the issue of intolerance all around us.[/quote']

+1...It's strange that in general, it's okay to bash Christians as ignorant, intolerant or just plain stupid, or to bash Jews, but society considers it bad behavior and wrong to bash homosexuals, transsexuals, Muslims or African Americans...

I read Moonie's response, but it was the intolerance that BL displayed that got so many of you riled up against him. It may well have been the derogatory language that got him banned, but so many of you guys jumped on the BL bashing because of the views he expressed.

my .02

Archived