Gibson Brands Forums

My magazine article

ksdaddy

They just faxed me the 'proof' (if that's the right term) of the article that will be in Echoes magazine about me building instruments. It will go on sale about April 5th I think. I know I'll be buying about 50 freakin' copies. This could be my 15 minutes of fame, people! So afterwards I can go downhill and aim for the gutter, right?

KSDADDY --- congratulations! Impressive work. I can see why you'd be someone they'd ask. Your kind of skills are not easy to find -- nor are they easy to acquire. (Gosh I hate airlines ). Glad that there are people with your skills who can make guitars well again.

I'm psyched. I doubt there will be any copies available because I may just buy every copy and roll around naked on a pile of them.

I'm kidding (I think). Do your best to not keep that vision in your head. The magazine is local but I believe they have many subscribers all over, people who used to live here and people who want to live here......

http://www.echoesofmaine.com/

• 3 weeks later...

Proud to be in a forum with you.

If I had another life I would be a builder of musical instruments.

But not in this life.

I am clumsy.

My hands are like "standing on my way".

(Not when I am playing guitar!!!!)

I admire people who can assemble several peaces of wood, do the magic and make them ring...

Congrats!

Whish you 15 times x 15 mimutes glory :-)

=D>

Proud to be in a forum with you.

If I had another life I would be a builder of musical instruments.

But not in this life.

I am clumsy.

My hands are like "standing on my way".

(Not when I am playing guitar!!!!)

I admire people who can assemble several peaces of wood' date=' do the magic and make them ring...

Congrats!

Whish you 15 times x 15 mimutes glory :-)

=D> [/quote']

+1 Congrats Scott.

I thoroughly enjoyed reading that. As much as I enjoy viewing the pages and various projects on your website.

Thank You for remaining a forum member, and for sharing with us.

Archived