Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

A Polar bear cub walks up to his mother and asks, "Am I a Polar bear?".

Confused, his mother replies, "Well, I'm a Polar bear, and your father's a Polar bear, so you are a Polar bear.".

Not satisfied with her answer, the cub walks out to his father, who is patiently hunting at a seal hole in the ice. "Dad",  he asks, "am I a Polar bear?".

"Yes son, you are a Polar bear.", says the Dad

"Are you sure?", replies the cub.

"Son, your mother's a Polar bear and so am I, so you are a Polar bear. That's how it works. Why do you ask?"

The cub shouts, "Because I'm F-ing COLD!!".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

A hunter kills and eats a bald eagle, and is arrested for violating the Endangered Species Act. He pleads guilty, and throws himself on the mercy of the court.

"Your Honor," the hunter said, "I had no idea that it was illegal to kill and eat a bald eagle. If you let me go, I'll never do it again."

"You've committed a very serious crime," the judge replies. "But you clearly weren't aware of the law, so I'm willing to overlook it this one time. However, before I let you go, I'm going to ask you to do one thing."

"Anything, Your Honor," the hunter replies. "What is it?"

The judge says, "It's been illegal to kill a protected species for many years, so very few people have ever eaten a bald eagle. For the record, can you please tell everyone what a bald eagle tastes like?"

The hunter thinks for a moment and then replies, "It tastes pretty good. Kind of like a cross between a spotted owl and a condor."

• Like 2

During his physical, the doctor asked the patient about his daily activity level

He described a typical day this way: 'Well, yesterday afternoon, I waded along the edge of a lake, drank eight beers, escaped from wild dogs in the heavy brush, jumped away from an aggressive rattlesnake, marched up and down several rocky hills, stood in a patch of poison ivy, crawled out of quicksand and took four leaks behind big trees.'
Inspired by the story, the doctor said, 'You must be one heck of an outdoors man!

'NAH,' he replied, 'I'm just a crappy golfer.'

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Grandpa Joe was being taken by his grandchildren to his new nursing home.

The family bought Grandpa Joe in on his wheelchair.

A kind young nurse met them. "Welcome to our nursing home! Let me show you around!" She said in a friendly tone, as she took the wheelchair.

She wheeled him into a large room full of sofas, with a big TV screen. "This is the lounge. You can relax and-" Grandpa Joe suddenly slumped to one side. The dutiful nurse quickly caught hold of him, and gently sat him up.

Than she wheeled him to a room with tables and chairs, where some elderly residents were enjoying lunch.
"This is the dining room. The food is really -" Again, Grandpa Joe suddenly slumped to one side. Unfazed, the nurse caught hold of him, and sat him up.

Finally, she wheeled him over to a small room with a comfortable looking bed. "This is where you'll be sleeping. There is an en-suite bath-" Again, Grandpa Joe suddenly slumped over to one side. The nurse patiently caught hold of him, and once again sat him up.

After the tour, the grandchildren rushed over to Grandpa Joe. "What do you think? Isn't it lovely? That nurse seems sweet?"

Grandpa Joe looked grumpy.

"Sure, the place seems alright, and the staff are nice. But why the hell won't they let me fart in peace???"

A thirsty man walks into a store...

He fancies a glass of wine, an older redheaded woman approaches him.

"Hello sir, how may I serve you?"

"I'm interested in a lean red with a delicate body and nice legs, something French might be nice."

The woman smiles, "Certainly sir, follow me and I'll see what I have in store"

The woman leads him past the counter and into a dimly lit back room. She shuts the door behind him and immediately disrobes.

"Gah, I, uh, wha...."

The woman replies, "Your first time in a brothel huh? Well if it helps your nerves there's a winery next door."

• Like 1

An Irish man walked into a bar and ordered 3 Guinness beers.  He drank all 3, paid and left. He continued to do this several times a week.

One day the bartender asked why he didn't just order one, drink it, order another and so on. The man explained that he had 2 brothers, one lives in the US and the other in Australia and they have a tradition that whenever they have a beer, they also have one in honor of the other two. 

One day the man came in and ordered two Guinness. The bartender said "I'm sorry. I guess one of your brothers died?" the man said "No. I gave up beer for Lent".

• Like 2

A man walks up to a sales clerk-

"Excuse me, Where are your Polish Sausages?"

The clerk asks "Are you Polish?" The man becomes irate and starts yelling "If I asked where the pasta was would you ask if I was Italian?", "no" replies the clerk. "If I asked where the corned beef was would you ask if I were Irish?" "no" replies the clerk. The man yells "why the heck did you ask if I am Polish???"....The clerk replies "Because this is a Home Depot"

• Like 1

Ya all hear bout the man who walks into a bar and there is a bunch of meat hanging from the ceiling. The man asks the bartender what's the deal with the meat and the bartender explains that if you jump and slap a piece of meat......you get to drink free for the night......but if you miss.......you must buy drinks for everyone in the bar.

The man responds........"Nah, the steaks are too high".

• Like 2