Gibson Brands Forums

Stupid Jokes

Mr. Gibson

23 hours ago, ghost_of_fl said:

never go fishing with french people, they eat the bait.  

This is true. There was a bait shop in my area that closed and reopened as a sushi restaurant. In my opinion, it's not that much of a difference.

Back to bad jokes.

Why did the old man fall down the well?

He didn't see that well.

Edited by gearbasher

2 hours ago, gearbasher said:

What did the Zen master order at the hot dog stand?

One with everything.

...And when he asked the hot dog vendor "where's my change?"

The vendor replied "change comes from within".

[biggrin]

• Like 1

Two cannibals start eating a guy, one starting from the head, the other at the feet. After a while, the “head” cannibal had worked his way down around the neck. Without looking up, he asked the other cannibal how things were going on his end. “Great! I’m having a ball!” The first cannibal said, “wow, you eat fast!”

Years ago, before Big Pharma began making pills to enhance male endowment, guys lacking down there got their enhancement advice from locker room "wives' tales".  One sad lad eventually asked one of his better built friends what he could do to grow a bit more. His friend told him that he had been told to rub butter on it, which he had done to great effect.

A few weeks later, the sad lad complained to the friend who had given him the butter advice, that "it wasn't working".  Worse yet, he indicated, "it was having the opposite effect."

"I'm really shocked that butter isn't working for you, because it really worked for me.",  said the friend.

"Well, butter is pretty expensive and my Mom would have noticed if any of the small amount of it we keep in the fridge, went missing. But, since Mom substitutes Crisco for butter, all the time, in her recipes, that's what I've been using.",  the sad lad explained.

His friend shouted, "You idiot, Crisco is SHORTENING!". 

• Haha 1