Gibson Brands Forums

Cat Pix

• 4 weeks later...

photo-1601373879104-b4290a56b691?ixlib=r

This is Spinner, my lovely tabby cat. I found him on the street (of he found me, I don't know exactly), but we've been together for several months already. He was very weak and had lots of fleas, and it took time to get rid of them. It also has to be noted that this is my first cat, so I had to figure out how to take care of him. Fortunately, there is a great number of helpful sources, and Pet express blog provided me with all the needed info. 

Edited by Lapsu
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 8/31/2022 at 5:38 AM, Lapsu said:

photo-1601373879104-b4290a56b691?ixlib=r

This is Spinner, my lovely tabby cat. I found him on the street (of he found me, I don't know exactly), but we've been together for several months already. He was very weak and had lots of fleas, and it took time to get rid of them. It also has to be noted that this is my first cat, so I had to figure out how to take care of him. Fortunately, there is a great number of helpful sources, and Pet express blog provided me with all the needed info. 

Very cool looking cat! And nice job adopting him too. 

1 hour ago, Dub-T-123 said:

Whoa two bengals?! Those are so cute jajsjxkftildbskxcbxbnsisjxnfnfoxjdjsj

I realized I should have referred to them by name rather than breed. The larger slightly older female in the front is Blossom (all of our pet names begin with a B and I'm not sure why), and the younger is Benji A.K.A. Buddy. Like 2 little Leopards running around.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, badbluesplayer said:

Vader got hit by a car Saturday and has a couple fractures in his pelvis and has a busted tail.  He's touch and go at this point but he has started eating.

Send some good vibes if you can!

w42PhYO.jpg

Fractures opposed to clean breaks is better. Might lose tail?

Mojo on the way. Told my kritters. All 16 of em. Thats a lot of mojo.

Vader, mind your dad and relax. He's got your back. And your treats.

And Pumpkin, take it easy on Vader fer a while. And maybe pick up the slack in the shop when dad works on guits and such.

Edited by CROWB8