Gibson Brands Forums

Who Lost Their Coke....

Murph

9 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Yep buying and selling drugs taught us the metric system. A kilo is 2.2 pounds.

An ounce is 27 grams. I know this from my late wife’s daily weed intake and why I had to hide the checkbook. And the good silver. And the lawnmower gas. 

1 hour ago, ksdaddy said:

An ounce is 27 grams. I know this from my late wife’s daily weed intake and why I had to hide the checkbook. And the good silver. And the lawnmower gas. 

I think it’s 28. Your trying to short me a gram.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ksdaddy said:

I’m used to giving people less than what they hoped for. If you’re picking up what I’m laying down. 

You always gotta wait on the man.

Lou Reed said that.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

On 7/7/2023 at 2:29 AM, sparquelito said:

Was it Willie Nelson who spoke of smoking marijuana on the roof of the White House when he visited there during the Jimmy Carter years?

Or am I just hallucinating that memory?

🤨

Willie Nelson has never not smoked marijuana, so even if he didn't speak of it, he did. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

It was reported yesterday that the Secret Service had also found, on two separate occasions over the last few months, marihuana in the White House, (not in "tour" accessible locations). Each of the two reported times, the amount of pot was less than one gram. Although pot is still illegal under Federal Law, and despite pot being a "prohibited substance" in the White House, the Secret Service stated no investigations were ever begun,  regarding "who's pot it was" and/or "who brought it into the White House", because the amount of pot found was less than required for a Federal Drug conviction. What else will turn up in the WH? Hope it's not a dead hooker!   

4 hours ago, Sheepdog1969 said:

What else will turn up in the WH? Hope it's not a dead hooker! 

4 hours ago, Sheepdog1969 said:

What else will turn up in the WH? Hope it's not a dead hooker!   

"There once was a hermit named Dave... Who kept a dead ho in his cave..

"There once was a First Son named Hunter ....  

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Larsongs said:

Did they really say their Security People, ( meaning the FBI, CIA, DEA, DOJ etc.) aren’t trained to police illegal Drugs?

Regarding the White House specifically, the Secret Service is the sole agency tasked with providing Security for the facility and it's occupants. Since the Secret Service's investigative capabilities are geared towards threat assessments, they may request the services of the FBI to assist in any investigation. The FBI's lab was used to identify the "powdered substance" found in the West Wing, which the FBI determined to be Cocaine.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Larsongs said:

We all know if they wanted find them they could.. 

The collective "alphabet" agencies were able to use every means possible to identify and locate nearly every person who at the Capitol on Jan. 6th, regardless if they committed a crime or not. The Secret Service and the FBI used extensive "contact tracing" to mitigate the spread of COVID in the White House, and were easily able to track every person who had been in the WH. This is a "Sargent Schultz" "investigation".

https://giphy.com/explore/i-see-nothing

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jvi said:

a little research shows this is far from the first time over the decades, but so what....

I don't recall, in the US, there ever having been a case of cocaine being found in the White House.    And, even if there were, the fact it happened Before  does not make it any less serious Today.   Would you not like to know if your Prime Minister was a crack head?  His Chief of Staff ?   Suppose it were some bio-weapon.  "So what"  is the type of reaction people who break the law hope for. 

1 hour ago, Murph said:

They know who it is.

They're just not going to tell us who it is...

Boo Hoo. Who cares,  how many crimes has both parties committed? Our government is a joke no matter who sits in the Oval Office.

You got that much money your getting off. Is Dump in jail yet or Sillery? Nope. So shut up.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper