Gibson Brands Forums

It's obvious that some of us like to change our avatars from time to time.

We've had some themes over the past couple of months.

I think it says something about our forum members as a whole and it's kind of cool.

FirstMeasure started with his classic movie stars and I fell right in, because I think those guys were indeed classics.

Then the hot girls and hot guitars theme took over for a while. I think many of us changed our avatars then.

Now it seems to be classic cartoon characters for some of us.

I wonder what might be next?

Hot rods and classic cars?

Classic album covers?

Pictures of our favorite guitarist?

:-#

I actually prefer when people stick with the same avatar as, when scanning down threads, I look for responses from certain people and when doing so I look for their avatar. If I don't see an avatar I associate with someone I like to read replies from, I might just skip over the reply.

I actually prefer when people stick with the same avatar as' date=' when scanning down threads, I look for responses from certain people and when doing so I look for their avatar. If I don't see an avatar I associate with someone I like to read replies from, I might just skip over the reply.

[/quote']

+1 :-#)

I actually prefer when people stick with the same avatar as' date=' when scanning down threads, I look for responses from certain people and when doing so I look for their avatar. If I don't see an avatar I associate with someone I like to read replies from, I might just skip over the reply.

[/quote']

I didn't even know how to do an avatar until a month or so ago. Stumbled into it. So, I had big plans on changes regularly. Then I realized that would only verify I'm skitzed. So, it's the 335 and psychotropics for me.

Steve

It's obvious that some of us like to change our avatars from time to time.

We've had some themes over the past couple of months.

I think it says something about our forum members as a whole and it's kind of cool.

FirstMeasure started with his classic movie stars and I fell right in' date=' because I think those guys were indeed classics.

Then the hot girls and hot guitars theme took over for a while. I think many of us changed our avatars then.

Now it seems to be classic cartoon characters for some of us.

I wonder what might be next?

Hot rods and classic cars?

Classic album covers?

[b']Pictures of our favorite guitarist?[/b]

:-s

yeah =P~

You can get new accounts' date=' new avatars but you're still the same old ****** bags no matter what.

With Love

AXE®

[/quote']

Thanks AXE®!

Speaking on behalf of the rest of the ****** bags here in the Gibson Lounge, we love you too.

Cheers.

Archived