Gibson Brands Forums

LOLZ! whatta freak!

AXE®

Wait now, with all of the fine foxy women running around southern California, this is what you got for us?

He's probably one of the more conservative citizens of the community.

Still, he looks like he's never had a hug in his life let alone a job.

Nothing like southern California though.

How could a little wuss like that with the spikey hair and the studded leather and some lightweight stick-on tattoos spread bigotry and discontent AXE®. He doesn't look capable of spreading Clover Stornetta on a cracker in Death Valley during late August at noon.

All yah had to do was "tousle his hair" and he'd have run a mile.....

Did you guys catch that commercial about how the Oakland Raiders started their tradition of wearing all of spikes and leather?

It seems that some guys showed up a week early wearing their leather and spikes for the masters of metal concert at the stadium when the raiders were playing and thus a new tradition was born....

sort of reminds me of this guy.

Based on looks alone, I'd give him a pass (heck, I had a mohawk for a while) but, after seeing the AquaNet tattoo on the side of his head, I think he deserves a good mocking. Hey, I used a LOT of freakin' AquaNet back in the 80's but I never thought to advertise that fact... especially when you're trying to look hardcore with a Black Flag tat on the side of your face.

So' date=' you found a guy in a sports bar that was minding his own business, took a picture of him, and posted him on the Internet with the sole purpose of inviting ridicule.

Who's the freak?[/quote']

lofl. (and its true)

So' date=' you found a guy in a sports bar ...[/quote']

I found the fact that this guy was in a sports bar to be the funniest part. Sports bars aren't really hot beds of punk anarchy, ya know? Wouldn't a sports bar be the sort of thing punk would be rebelling against? Methinks perhaps it's just a fashion statement.

Archived