Gibson Brands Forums

TWilson ....... the Forum's loss

Johnt

Not too sure about that K!

WE possibly need to turn this into X Factor to wake Terry up!!!

GB 's suggestion is good but doesn't get a wink from "Simon"

Come on lets have it?

It's Big band night!!

This thread has more bumps than..........

Kenny!

( You US and Canadians might have to google that)

As someome once sais "Beat it"

I took the time to google.

One

Two

Three Bump! One

Two

Three Bump!

There's a new dance that is going around

Called the Bump

Do the Bump.

You can do it to the rhythm of that rock'n roll sound

It's the Bump

Do the Bump.

Hey

Hey hideho here we go

Nice and slow.

Hey

Hey hidehi standing by your baby's side.

Hey

Hey hidehe count it out along with me.

One

Two

Three Bump! One

Two

Three Bump!

(Come on everybody

Do the Bump!)

. . .

Knick-knack paddy wack now you're standing back to back

Knick knock on the door bump your baby a little more.

Knick-knock feelin' fine do the bump just one more time

One

Two

Three Bump! One

Two

Three Bump!

. . .

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Johnt, how 'bout this one.

This thread has more bumps than.....Eddie and Dutch or Engleburt Humperdink.

I'll save you the time googling:

My Wife the Dancer

I met a girl

Who told me she's a dancer

A prettier gal

I'd never seen before

I went to the theater to see her

What a shock when

I opened up the door

She was dancing the bump

Bump, bumpity bump

The audience was going wild

She looked at me and threw me a kiss

As I came stumbling down the aisle

With every bump

Bump, bumpity bump

My heart started bumping too

Now every night

You see me in the front row seat

Cheering with the rest of them

And stomping my feet

I knew I met a gal

To make my life complete

With her bump bump bumpity bump

I took her home to meet ma and pa

They said she was the girl for me

They wished us both a happy life

And that's when I made this gal, my wife

Now i get home each night about five

She got that radio on

She starts moving

All around the kitchen floor

The neighbors peeking in

And screaming, more, more, more

They ask if I sold

Tickets at my front door

To watch her dance, dance, dance

The bumpity bump bump

Bump bump bump

Instead of just saying bump I will say I called the young man tonight but no answer.

I left a message with the receptionist lady Jill (she sounded nice but hey........they all do these days!!)

You see, he's out of his room after the nurses, I said he would be....

Amd I am seldom wrong!

lol

Roast!

Well' date=' if he's out chasing the nurses, he's well on the way back to normal! A great sign! I'm going to try and reach him after supper tonight. Hopefully I don't catch him in the middle of his sponge bath with the nurses.[/quote']

Sponge bathing those nurses could take all night if you do it right.

Roast!

Well' date=' if he's out chasing the nurses, he's well on the way back to normal! A great sign! I'm going to try and reach him after supper tonight. Hopefully I don't catch him in the middle of his sponge bath with the nurses.[/quote']

GG, you raise a few interesting points here......In this condition, I'm sure he wouldn't want to be disturbed, however, I'm sure he would like to hear from one of us, especially you. Maybe you could "talk" to him as he is finishing off his bath. Anyway, when is that guy coming home??????

I think it's going to be awhile yet. I can't seem to get an answer? It just keeps ringing. Makes me wonder if I'm dialing the wrong number. Hmmm, will try again tonight. Will aim for somewhere between supper and tubby time. No doubt he's pretending to drop his food so that the nurses will bend over and pick things up [biggrin]

I think it's going to be awhile yet. I can't seem to get an answer? It just keeps ringing. Makes me wonder if I'm dialing the wrong number. Hmmm' date=' will try again tonight. Will aim for somewhere between supper and tubby time. No doubt he's pretending to drop his food so that the nurses will bend over and pick things up [biggrin']

as I posted K I did speak to the lady on reception and she did try to put me through so we knows he's there.

AS we haven't haerd from wildcat69(Rich) this week maybe they want some peace and quiet?

Sent a very very rude card today!

T Wilson Update November 22

Terry is back in the hospital with another infection. He may be there a couple of weeks per our discussions with staff there today. Initially it was hoped that he would be back to the Manor within a week, but he remains quite weak and the infection is proving to be more stubborn than first envisioned. He still has 4 to 6 weeks of healing in his leg wound from that surgery site and then they will know how well rehab will restore his use of that leg. He still has issues with eating anything but pureed food and liquids due to the throat damage from the ventilator during his initial hospital challenge. That is the same challenge he has with talking with a strong voice. Best case scenario is that he has a 10-14 days in the hospital followed by 2-3 months at Corvallis Manor and then 2-4 weeks of physical rehab and then we see if he can live independently or not and if he can return to his 2nd floor apartment or needs to move to a ground floor one. OF course all of those estimates could be off by weeks or months--we just don't know for sure. The return to the hospital is not a good sign, but it isn't necessarily impending doom either. It's basically one day at a time. I would not send cards or gifts to the Corvallis Manor address because I'm not convinced how well they manage that end of their business. Send items to this address:

Terrry Wilson

c/o 908 NW Tyler

Corvallis, OR 97330

USA

One of Terry's friends receives the mail and takes it to him every other day or so.

Terry won't be on line anytime soon...probably several months after he gets out of the Manor. We are going to buy him an IPOD so he has lots of music to listen to...I understand at least one of you sent a CD to him. Once we locate it, we will load it onto his IPOD.

Best to all,

Rich

Archived