• Last Reply
Bad news partner

Just had a call an we have a new mission' date=' should we choose to accept it

Locate

Amelia Earhart

Lord Lucan

Shergar

Well done all[/quote']

My gawd, they're still looking for Amelia? I'll give her a call and let her know ;-)

I understand many of you have been trying to track Terry Wilson down. I am a friend of Terry's. He had some planned surgery that developed complications that were very serious, indeed. He rallied well and after almost 2 months in the ICU and regular hospital room, finally discharged to a physical rehab center for further recovery. He looks stronger each day, is working hard at his physical recovery. Don't worry, his mind is as sharp and twisted as ever as the medical staff are quickly learning. His sense of humor is getting him and will get him through the recovery. We believe he will regain most, if not all, of his physical capacity over the next few months. The hard work at the physical rehab center just began this week and he is taking it on with both good effort and attitude. He has lots of friends who hang out with him each day and make sure he has anything he needs. I sent an email to John of this forum with some updates. Terry sends his good wishes to each of you and eventually will be back on line (could be a couple of weeks or a couple of months--too soon to tell for sure). Best to each of you, for you must all be special if Terry choose to use his time to hang out with you on this forum. Rich (friend of Terry's)

I just talked with Terry. He is doing okay! He has given me permission to post this. I won't disclose details but suffice it to say that he will be back and have stories to tell 'from the near crypt'! I told him we are worried about him. He has lots of friend who are taking care of his guitars' date=' home, etc. He was very glad to hear from us. OWF, I told him that you said he's risking his status as funniest guy on the forum! That got a laugh out of him! He's down because he hasn't been able to play his guitar for two months. Will keep posting updates until Terry can.[/quote']

Just want to say thanks to one and all for their support of Terry, a special shout out to our resident Hippy Girl, GG, she did a great job of hunting him down like so much prey. Speaking of Prey, our prayers and good thoughts surely helped him in his recovery, even if he was unaware of them, these things work in "strange" ways. I can understand his upset at not playing guitar for 2 months, hopefully he will be pluckin' with the best of us soon. Terry, welcome back!!!

Supposidly there is some "mafia" guy missing. Last I heard he may be buried under Giants Stadium in NY' date=' but nobody knows for certain. GG... could you look into that for me? You probably should PM me any information you uncover as I don't want it getting around that I know once you discover the true location.

Good job GG and Johnt and I look forward to hearing the story from the Man himself once he feels up to conversing with us again!!!

Three Cheers!

=D> =D> =D> [/quote']

Paul...that boy does have a lot of 'splainin' to do!!!

Best to each of you' date=' for you must all be special if Terry choose to use his time to hang out with you on this forum. Rich (friend of Terry's)[/quote']

Thanks Rich

If you will excuse the dreadful Brit humour for Terry to have a buddy called Rich Blum sounds pretty typical but for that friend to choose "wildcat69" as handle is too much to bear. Your handle reminds me of a weekend in Didcot but I won't elaborate!!!

Stick around, learn guitar!

Serious note folks please

I think that Terry would much enjoy a patter of cards via snail mail. In that way we can send proper abuse without embarrassing the nurses!

The address where he is is

Mr T Wilson

c/o Corvallis Manor Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

160 NE Conifer Blvd., Corvallis, OR 97330

Better that Rich, than send to Terry's. We found out where he lived a few weeks ago from an unpaid parking ticket

(joke!!) and Karen pointed out that it would not be secure to publish it.

So those of you who learnt to write and are sober enough to write might want to send a card or to until Terry is back to his usual self.

Thanks folks

make the cards as rude as you care to!!!!

By the way........now that we have found him.......WHAT are we going to do with him?????? What if he had a "sense of humor" transplant????? What if he's changed??????? lol.......looking forward to finding out EVERYTHING!!!

What if he's THE SAME?? God forbid!

Just wanted to say that I just called and spoke to Terry.

He sounds good and whereas he's not exactly chasing the nurses yet ( that's next weeks task) he's ok and giving it some!

I sent our love ( in a manly way of course)

Sounds like he's in the best hands.

I know he'd welcome some written abuse so I leave that to you

JOhn

I just talked with Terry. He is doing okay! He has given me permission to post this. I won't disclose details but suffice it to say that he will be back and have stories to tell 'from the near crypt'! I told him we are worried about him. He has lots of friend who are taking care of his guitars' date=' home, etc. He was very glad to hear from us. OWF, I told him that you said he's risking his status as funniest guy on the forum! That got a laugh out of him! He's down because he hasn't been able to play his guitar for two months. Will keep posting updates until Terry can.[/quote']

Well done !

I don't know any of the folks here ,but I still followed this post with interest,and concern.

A great sense of community.

Archived