Gibson Brands Forums

I'm putting my Gibson in the case...

larryp58

...'cause my oldest son has been serving in Iraq for the last year and I'm picking him up at the airport for a two week leave period. His mother and I are so thrilled! So guys, if you can do without any posts from me (which I'm sure you can!) I'll be "catching up" with my son. Life is good, God is great!

Congrats on the homecoming. Go out and do the things that you have thought you should have already done with him. I imagine you have thought a lot about things in the past year and missed him a lot. Thanks to your son for helping to keep me and my family free.

...'cause my oldest son has been serving in Iraq for the last year and I'm picking him up at the airport for a two week leave period. His mother and I are so thrilled! So guys' date=' if you can do without any posts from me (which I'm sure you can!) I'll be "catching up" with my son. Life is good, God is great! [/quote']

Give him a hug for me Larr. And a sal lute! :-k

Larry....

Heap as much love and attention on him as you can during your short 2 week time frame. Your guitar can wait and will be the same when you open the case again..... you son will always be changing. Thank him for his service for me and my family as we are proud as can be of all the young men and women who are currently serving and protecting our way of life.

...'cause my oldest son has been serving in Iraq for the last year and I'm picking him up at the airport for a two week leave period. His mother and I are so thrilled! So guys' date=' if you can do without any posts from me (which I'm sure you can!) I'll be "catching up" with my son. Life is good, God is great! [/quote']

Thank him for his service, from me and my family who live free because of him.

Salute!!

Ted

Archived