Gibson Brands Forums

How to get a stage name

GibsonByBirth

I just realized that you can pick a country/pop/rap/rock name. Chastity Daly is my rock name. My country name is Cloris Dixon. I don't think so. Makes me sound like a meddling old lady wearing a scarf, peering at the neighbours through her drapes.

I made up a name' date=' Star Rockman, and the name Kane Copeland came up.... Cool name but I like the one I made up better.... I wonder how it decides what the stage names will be....[/quote']

Maybe that's why I never made it big.... no stage name.....(COULDN'T be my singing, could it?)

I put in my name and got J. Maximus. I didn't like that, so I put that in and got Syd Bush, which I didn't like, so I put that in and I got Nick Howe, which I didn't like, so I put that in and I got Garth Copeland, which I didn't like, so I put that in and I got Gene Wells, which I didn't like, so I put that in and I got Kurt Rock, which I kind of liked, but I put that in and I got Vance Steel, which I didn't like, so I put that in and I got Seth Winter.

Seth Winter isn't so bad.[crying]

Cool site....but I got my stage name back in middle school (well...I got Damien back then...Azrael came later)...I wore a lot of Manson, Slayer, Venom, Cradle Of Filth, Deicide, and Morbid Angel shirts so my friends started calling me Damien because of that one episode of South Park...It stuck with me ever since then.

Archived