Gibson Brands Forums

post a picture of yourself!

S t e v e

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And...there's NO WAY I could pass up the opportunity to comment on Izzy's and Karen's Photos.

Karen, you're a beautiful girl, and I'm very glad to be able to know you through this forum.

Izzy...lessee..... You give a whole new meaning the "the GRIP of a sword"!!!

WONDERFUL photo!

This is the album, (vinyl), cover of something released int he '80's. I never got any $ for it, but what the heck!

20080115063743652_0001.jpg

What a great thread this is lol!

Cunk, you look just like Miami Vice!

Thank you EVERYONE for the compliments on the picture of me looking miserable. Today it's -32 and I look even MORE miserable.

Izzy, we shall remain at our 50% status until Pumpkin returns, at which point we'll drop to 33.33333% lol Should we recruit some new females? I don't know.... I kinda like having all these great guys to ourselves! Oh yes, and I'll wear my 60's songstress badge proudly [blink]

Rob, I love the wedding picture. Gorgeous!

duane V - love the tough guy face in the 80s pic. I remember seeing that one before.

max2343 - Missing family member of The Godfather clan?

lowdown - love the short do. I think you got handsomer.

danvill - Luke Skywalker? Great pics of old, the diaper one had me laughing.

Charlie Brown - 40 years would be too many! I'm thirty...or were you thinking cougar time? [laugh]

... I don't know enough about aircraft to remember what the USAF was using for fighter/trainers at the time. F-100's maybe? Someone will know. Anyway' date=' this guy who started out dirt-floor poor and went into the Army, was a POW at the end of WWII and stayed in the service, came home one day in '59 and tossed me that helmet, the one he'd been given during his training. He had a new one. LOL!

Glad you like it. [/quote']

Probably still T-33's although T-38s started flying in '59. The 2 place F-100s were used only to train and type certify new F-100 pilots. Love the helmet, my son (age 26) has a leather one his grampa gave him, wish I could talk him out of it.

duane V - love the tough guy face in the 80s pic. I remember seeing that one before.

danvill - Luke Skywalker? Great pics of old' date=' the diaper one had me laughing.

Charlie Brown - 40 years would be too many! I'm thirty...or were you thinking cougar time? :-

[/quote']

Godfather clan? I'm from Chicago and a boat ride from Sicily. Go figure.

danvill - Luke Skywalker? Great pics of old' date=' the diaper one had me laughing.

Charlie Brown - 40 years would be too many! I'm thirty...or were you thinking cougar time? [biggrin

You're 30, Izzy???!! Gosh, I thought you were probably about 20-22! Good Show!! But, I guess

nurses know how to take care of themselves...at least, what they "Should" do, even if they don't?!

Whatever you're doing...it's working! ;>)

CB

i am gassing horribly for one of those tv yellow dc's. sweet.

Thanks! Yeah, it's a FUN guitar! I see them, now and then on E-bay (for about TWICE what I paid for mine, new),

and, even once in awhile, in a music store...used, of course. BUT, they're quite simple, so there's not much

to go wrong...tone for days (P-90's!!!), and don't weigh so much, they cramp your shoulder/neck, after 3

hours of playing. My LP Custom, lovely as it is...in all regards, is an Anvil around my neck, by then. LOL!

Speaking of LP Custom's weight. Have any of you used those Neoprene bass straps? I keep thinking

that might be just the thing I need, for that guitar?! Might have to try one out, next time I'm in Wichita...

(Closest city with decent music stores).

CB

Archived