Gibson Brands Forums

post a picture of yourself!

S t e v e

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some great pics in this thread. Some of you must have scanners?

Izzy, love the Joan of Arc pic..... VERY cool.

Here's the other 50% of the forum's female population (where is Pumpkin?)

Me trying really hard to look happy about the fact that it's -29C out this morning. I can't take it much longer and we've still got about 5 more months of this crap. Here's me at 10:59 a.m. looking quite despondent.....

Picture36.jpg

Izzy' date=' love the Joan of Arc pic..... VERY cool.

Me trying really hard to look happy about the fact that it's -29C out this morning. I can't take it much longer and we've still got about 5 more months of this crap. Here's me at 10:59 a.m. looking quite despondent.....

[img']http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/Gilliangirl/Picture36.jpg[/img]

Minus 29C!!! No wonder we have so many cars/trucks/RVs here in Phoenix sporting Alberta plates.

C'mon Gillian, give us a smile. :-k

good lord karen, it's 76 degrees here today. pack your guitar and get on plane!

I wish I could get on a plane. I don't know how people live in this all the time (i.e. NWT or worse). I am at the brink of insanity.

Silverbursted, I watch Craigslist for guitars and there are constantly people on there offering condos/property/houses to us frozen Albertans. It's sooooo tempting. My mom's an American, she lives in PA. It's not that easy to move to the US tho' (green cards, visas, etc)

good lord karen' date=' it's 76 degrees here today. pack your guitar and get on plane![/quote']

Yeah, the global warming is back on in Florida. 80 degrees here in the northern reaches of the state today. One day I'm splitting wood for the fireplace, the next day it's shorts and flip-flops and I still had to turn the A/C back on.

Yeah' date=' the global warming is back on in Florida. 80 degrees here in the northern reaches of the state today. One day I'm splitting wood for the fireplace, the next day it's shorts and flip-flops and I still had to turn the A/C back on.[/quote']

my AC is on as well. we're having the first sunny day we've had all week. s'posed to get up to 80.

I wish I could get on a plane. I don't know how people live in this all the time (i.e. NWT or worse). I am at the brink of insanity.

Silverbursted' date=' I watch Craigslist for guitars and there are constantly people on there offering condos/property/houses to us frozen Albertans. It's sooooo tempting. My mom's an American, she lives in PA. It's not that easy to move to the US tho' (green cards, visas, etc) [/quote']

well, you can at least ship your guitars down so they don't get frozen. i'll keep an eye on magic and the rest.

Me trying really hard to look happy about the fact that it's -29C out this morning. Here's me at 10:59 a.m. looking quite despondent.....

Picture36.jpg

You've got the 60s protest songstress look.

Baez and Mitchell would be proud.

I have family in Canada (St. Catherin's near Toronto) and I don't get how they do it. Mom and I tried it and couldn't handle it for long.

wow! a gorgeous woman that plays guitar, lets make sweet music together! [cool][blink]

Picture36.jpg

Karen' date=' as many times as your pic has been reposted it looks like you have a fan club....

Heck, just to keep it rolling I'll do it again!

[blink

My pics get reposted often enough too. Oddly it doesn't appear the people doing it are 'fans' of mine though....

You are indeed a beautiful woman - and not very big unless that acoustic is a cello or something.

[cool]

And yeah...

Where is Pumpkin?

I'm sure the Lady from Texas will be along directly.

Archived