Gibson Brands Forums

What's the most bad@$$ thing you've ever done.

slashadler

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been verbally unkind and too "up front," at times; regrets even moments later were not, and are not enough; and frankly at times the "too up front" may not have been the best idea. Too many people can accept neither truth nor its blunt expression very well.

OTOH ... I've tended only too much to tell the truth as I've seen it; that has caused more trouble, and often unkind responses, than fibs, I fear. Some of the least of those have included a few comments on reality posted here in being excised; the greater of which ... well...

m

Got into a fist fight, with my best freind, in High School...gave him a black eye, and bloody nose and lip!

Half-hour later, we were laughing about it, 'cause we had no (real) idea, WHY it happened?! It was the

one and only time, I've ever lost control of my "temper," to that extent. Was actually kind of "scary,"

how fast and intense it was.B)

CB

When I was in my late teens/early 20's, and...In a selfiish, inconsiderate (lousy) mood, I made my Mother cry!

There's nothing worse, than THAT feeling! I made it a "policy" NEVER to do that, again. She cried with joy, on

several occasions, after that, but never from my being rude or selfish, again.

CB

Archived