Gibson Brands Forums

Why?

Silenced Fred

We know what the rules are, and they are being enforced to the T, so why go over the edge?

I have had 3 threads, that I actually had honest questions on, get locked because of comments. I do not blame the 'Mod Squad', but the people who continually break the rules. Each time, it has been someone different.

Mods- could you possibly just delete the post in question and any posts because of that one, because it irritates the p¡ss out of me, when I start a thread and somone turns it to sh¡t.

Just sayin' you wanna stir sh¡t, make your own thread

It is really easy to do' date=' but you have to figure it out for yourself like I did

Here is a hint, I am not writing " **** "[/quote']

It's ridiculously easy to do, but not as ridiculous as having to jump through hoops to use the word "ridiculous." [cool]

It's ridiculously easy to do. [cool]

you got it bud

But back to the original question, why do people have to blatantly break the rules just to p¡ss people off? Is it really worth it? Seem like a tough guy over the internet to people who, chances are, you will NEVER fxcking see?

Spanish opening exclamation sign' date=' looks like an "i" but it isn't [biggrin']

¡! ¿?

I originally typed the actual word, but it got censored.

LED ZEPPELIN IS THE GREATEST ROCK BAND Of ALL TIME!!!!!!!!

JIMMY PAGE IS THE ONLY ROCK GUITARIST THAT MATTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What was the question again? Oh yeah, Internet drama. Forum agruements that get out of hand. One of the great mysteries of life. I'm sure it's cuz we're all behind a keboard and certain people type stuff they would never say in real life to a person. Those people are just a bunch of ******s who can't **** a ***** to save their life. what the ****?? I tried to type **** and got a bunch of ****ing asterics instead. that is bull****!!

Yeah, the whole Keyboard Commando/alter ego thing.

Watch 'em fold like a cheap lawn chair if you talk to 'em in person - or even in an email.

Seen that one a couple times myself.

Anyhow, Fred, sorry if my posts got your thread locked.

Just making observations ya know...

+:-@#-o

Archived