Gibson Brands Forums

neo-con appreciation thread

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it when my post follows another indispensable member's post! Yes a big thanks to Neo. Being frank about issues is one thing. Being frank and backing it up with well informed facts is quite the other. Neo always checks his facts and I'm glad he's here. I learned a lot from him and I know I still have a lot to learn from him...

For being uncompromising, yet politely handling me when I questioned his judgement that one time...wait a minute, maybe he was nice to me because I'm a Latin girl and he has a thing for Latin girls o.O

Ok, scratch that!!! Because he has GOOD taste in women and knows the joys of Houston trafic and heat, this Bud's for you, Neo.

I used it as "one of those members without whom this forum wouldn't be the same". Of course as a good thing. [crying]

Of course' date=' as the good person you are, you would only use it with the best of intentions. Pero, tambien la palabra "member" quire decir "chilota"...sabes? LOL!

Lo siento, yo hablo tu lengua como pendejo. [biggrin

Of course' date=' as the good person you are, you would only use it with the best of intentions. Pero, tambien la palabra "member" quire decir "chilota"...sabes? LOL!

Lo siento, yo hablo tu lengua como pendejo. [biggrin

Fuchi, cochinos. A que sacan sus diccionarios para buscar la traduccion estos gueyes. xD

Neo sails with only one flag not matter how rough it gets at Sea, I respect that.

De donde eres Izzy? No habia reparado en que eras latina... (lo he leido en el hilo "neo con apreciation thread")

Only Mexicans use words like "fuchi" "cochinos" and by the use of "gueyes" most likely Monterrey or the North.

Archived