Gibson Brands Forums

Facebook

Dom_JEM

Nope' date=' I dont use it.

Nathan you don't need it...

When are people going to figure out that all you really need is an LP and a good tube amp?[/quote']

You don't know how many times it has opened up situations for interviews, given me story ideas, told me about stuff that is happeneing that is under the radar, it is a life saver. I hate the people that update their status every 2 seconds... "Just got up"..."Taking a shower, TEXXXXXT ME!!!!" That last one doesn't even make sense!

Be anti social then, all I'm saying is, in the teenage world, you are no one, and I mean NO ONE if you don't have one. Too left out on too much.

I'm on there. I pop in every now and then but don't get involved in Farmville and finding eggs and all that other stuff. I've got better things to do. I have met some friends on there that I haven't seen since high school!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=157312&id=654266956#!/profile.php?v=wall&ref=profile&id=654266956

Said the man with almost 2500 posts on a forum [biggrin]

Sorry' date=' someone had to say it

[/quote']

In less than 6 months! also lost like 700 posts in the forum crash if I remember correctly. Give him the full credit!!

The kid is an ideologist at heart...(should it be virtual ideologist?)

In less than 6 months! also lost like 700 posts in the forum crash if I remember correctly. Give him the full credit!!

The kid is an ideologist at heart...(should it be virtual ideologist?)

Oh, my bad. I forgot about that. Don't need the internet huh DAS?

Just messin' with ya bud, but you see how ridiculous of an argument that is right?

I'm on Facebook too.

I don't know how to use it really though. Took me two or three years to figure out Myspace, so when I got Facebook four or five years ago I was like, "screw this, I'm not learning something all over again" So all I know how to do is add people, update my status, and comment on others statuses so they know they are stupid [biggrin]

ME!

The thing is I dont need a computer to interact with people. <shrug>

Context DAS....

You had JUST said "When are people going to figure out that all you really need is an LP and a good tube amp?"

This implies you have no interest in human interaction or friends.... :-k

I'm on there. I pop in every now and then but don't get involved in Farmville and finding eggs and all that other stuff. I've got better things to do. I have met some friends on there that I haven't seen since high school!

Ditto.

Everytime I click on Mafia Wars, or anything else I've been invited to, it seems like the world is just waiting to

get their grubby little hands on my profile. That's why I do nothing on MySpace anymore.

I'm on FaceBook for ME, my family, and my friends - nobody else.

Same as the forums here, I don't chase links off into cyberspace.

I've had to get rid of enough computer bugs over the years...

Oh' date=' my bad. I forgot about that. Don't need the internet huh DAS?

Just messin' with ya bud, but you see how ridi****us of an argument that is right?[/quote']

I dont "need" it I simply put it to use....

hahahaha

I'm going to save the useless joking comments and end with....

touche

in the teenage world' date=' you are no one, and I mean NO ONE if you don't have one. Too left out on too much.[/quote']

+1. I know that from experience.... only the social outcasts at my school dont have facebooks.... just sayin. [blink]

but yea, i got one. if you want to friend request me please PM me because im not gonna post my real name where anyone can see it. ill send you a link if you really want it.

Archived