Gibson Brands Forums

gary moore AMNESTY...

S t e v e

iv'e decided that i won't mention gary moore for at least a month, i know a few people are getting a bit stressed over my posts so i'm gonna do the right thing and give them a break...bye for now, just going to watch my gary moore (live at monsters of rock) dvd...:D

gm_on_stage_1997small.jpg

iv'e decided that i won't mention gary moore for at least a month' date=' i know a few people are getting a bit stressed over my posts so i'm gonna do the right thing and give them a break...bye for now, just going to watch my gary moore (live at monsters of rock) dvd...;)

[img']http://i737.photobucket.com/albums/xx16/wikkywah/gm_on_stage_1997small.jpg[/img]

You're kinda like the guy who cries Wolf. We're all getting conditioned to the fact that no matter what the title of your thread might be the substance of it is always gonna be more of your undying worship of Gary Moore. I must admit I'm one who rarely opens your threads because I know what I'm gonna see.

You love Gary Moore. I get it. Good for you.

You're kinda like the guy who cries Wolf. We're all getting conditioned to the fact that no matter what the title of your thread might be the substance of it is always gonna be more of your undying worship of Gary Moore. I must admit I'm one who rarely opens your threads because I know what I'm gonna see.

You love Gary Moore. I get it. Good for you.

His "AMNESTY" lasted about 40 minutes.

I see the insanity has not quite left the forum yet....must be the aftershock. I hate to ask but WTF is up w/ the Oliver Cromwell obsession?

I think it was a hijack from the other forum. Perhaps a cyber flash mob?

Amnesty won't last.

Some ****** will click on the thread, post something, and it will move back to the top.

Steve won't be able to stand it, and he'll have to post another GM video.

I betcha.

Of course, I'll be one of them myself - just to prove the point.....

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/

Amnesty won't last.

Some ****** will click on the thread' date=' post something, and it will move back to the top.

Steve won't be able to stand it, and he'll have to post another GM video.

I betcha.

Of course, I'll be one of them myself - just to prove the point.....

:D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ :D/ [/quote']

...and I'll have to add to it........

I like him, but someone needs to tell him to back off on the gain. I guess that's his sound, but not what I am into. Steve- if you like him, and we are all wondering if you do because you seem undecided on him, then good on ya. I like his playing, and I like the videos I have seen where the gain is backed off, a little more clean, and he is amazing.

I personally bet $5 this will last 2 days tops before he goes all Gary Moore [bored]

Archived