Gibson Brands Forums

I am engaged!

Artie Owl

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alright' date=' I'll bite. What is a Canadian Tuxedo?[/quote']

Well...I figured most of you would know seeing as Americans are the one who dubbed it the Canadian tuxedo...

Here is Hugh Jackman busted in his...

90120p2-jackman-b-gr-01-thumb.jpg

All Denim, all the time!

Congrats!

I did the same thing 30 years ago. I am still not over it nor is she. No matter how hard the times get or how well the times get, stick it out. It is worth it. To answer some questions that will come up... all others chime in as you see fit.

1. Yes, it is ok to look at other women after the first year.

2. It is time to stop what ever when you get "the look" (you never get used to it and they only get better at it)

3. Help them to like the guitar now and things down the line get better, if not, they get worse and you go thru hell.

4. Get your chores down early and you get more later.

5. Everyone likes to grill out. Get used to it.

6. Yes, keep a check on your cars. It is cheaper that way.

7. Set your computer up to automatically erase your browser history of websites visited. They are sneaky.

8. Avoid answering questions like "does this make me look slimmer?" if you answer either yes or no, you are dead meat.

10. Have a date night once in awhile.

11. Cook together (teach her) in the kitchen for the first couple of years so you get your favorite foods once in awhile.

12. Having to buy feminine supplies at the grocery store with your neighbors watching is not a myth. It will happen.

13. Clean out your closet and chest of drawers etc. before moving in together if you haven't all ready.

14. No farting in front of her or anywhere near her. No slips on long trips. Disastrous.

There are so many others. Wishing you the best of luck.

12. Having to buy feminine supplies at the grocery store with your neighbors watching is not a myth. It will happen.

Reminds me of friend years ago who told me about the first time his new wife sent him to the grocery store to get her tampons..... he was embarassed, so he found the right ones... quickly tucked them up under his arm and headed up to the register.

He said he guessed that when they cut open the pallet of them the box cutter cut into the box he'd picked up from the shelf...and when he got to the register, someone pointed out to him that he had left a "trail" of them all through the store!

Guess it's safe to say your better-half doesn't read your Gibson posts' date=' eh?[/quote']

I really wouldnt care if she did, she's actually NOT my "better half" anyways [biggrin] people grow in different ways, she and I just happen to NOT go in the same direction, which Id say happens with a majority of marriages these days, dont know the failure rate but I do know its OVER 50%, its actually a National average of 55% of all marriages fail

Archived