Gibson Brands Forums

Armpits

Artie Owl

Just bought a stick of Old Spice Something or other, it seems like you can never stick with the same brand because they're always changing/ becoming flashier/ more expensive.

What kind/brand does everyone here use? Will we see a trend?

I just bought Old Spice "Matterhorn" anti-perspirant & deodorant

Used stick deodorant from the 70s to just a few years ago. They seem to burn now. I use Axe or Tag spray now. False advertising though. I could take a bath in that s____ and ain't no 20 year old wimmens so much as acknowledge that I'm a carbon based life form.

Deodorant only. The aluminum salts they put in anti-antiperspirants aren't good news. And I use spray because most sticks give me a fierce chemical burn. Old Spice is the worst offender.

Gotta be careful with anti-perspirants, specially if you are one of those guys who sweat a lot, even when they are just sitting down doing nothing. Most of them will not allow any toxins to go out of your system and that will cause problems.

Gotta be careful with anti-perspirants' date=' specially if you are one of those guys who sweat a lot, even when they are just sitting down doing nothing. Most of them will not allow any toxins to go out of your system and that will cause problems.[/quote']

{Fifth Element reference here:}

Are you German?

Archived