daveinspain

I thought Spain was in a recession?

Are you the KING ?

[flapper]

Nice' date=' man......

Good pics too.

Are you a photographer KING?

[cool

LOL... I'm not even working now, I started the project before I lost my job... :-( But hey you only live once... I am a hobby photographer... I do have a good camera though...

Nice guitar and nice photos. How is the band situation going?

Thanks for asking.... The band hung in there...[flapper] We had a band meeting for everyone to get what was bothering them off their chests. Was real heated at first but in the we ended in a group hug and all's good. We had rehearsals last Thursday night and it went great. After rehearsal we all went over to the singers house for pizza drinks and laughs...

Great photos. I like that ghostly image captured in the reflection on the back' date=' right next to the tone controls cavity.[/quote']

Wow what is that???....[flapper] I took the photo at midnight and I was hearing odd noises but I though it was one of the cats....[cool]

Back1.jpg

Wow what is that???....:P I took the photo at midnight and I was hearing odd noises but I though it was one of the cats....:-k

Back1.jpg

Hey Dave you must live at a bed and breakfast, everyone know the only place a ghost ever appears are a bed and breakfast especially a newly opened one.

By the way Dave how was the concert you went to the other night?

Hey Dave you must live at a bed and breakfast' date=' everyone know the only place a ghost ever appears are a bed and breakfast especially a newly opened one.

By the way Dave how was the concert you went to the other night? [/quote']

I don't live in a bed and breakfast but the building is 150 years old... The Deep Purple concert was great... I posted a video I up loaded to YouTube. Here it is again.

I took some great pics I should post as well, might get to that later today...

Archived