Gibson Brands Forums

What are they smoking?

davidg3333

LOL! Yeah, I saw that, too. For the guitar player with more money, than sense, I guess? Oh, that

sounds a bit "judgemental"...sorry. I have enough trouble with regular Gibson prices, much less a

"one of a kind," thing. Maybe, it's for those folks who like those metal Zemaitist LP style guitars???

CB

LOL! Yeah' date=' I saw that, too. For the guitar player with more money, than sense, I guess? Oh, that

sounds a bit "judgemental"...sorry. I have enough trouble with regular Gibson prices, much less a

"one of a kind," thing. Maybe, it's for those folks who like those metal Zemaitis LP style guitars???

CB[/quote']

Yeah but the Zemaitis engraving is classy......this thing looks like a Red Neck wet dream....just awful IMHO.

Yeah there is a few "crackheads" working for GIbson IMO.

Some of their Customs are hideous and honestly this one is hideous and a Rip off.

So you have a Gibson LP studio with a full bodied metal pick guard attached to the front with some odd themed art inscribed.

And this travesty gets a whopping $7000+ price tag.

Yeah right.

Good luck.

That would be a really nice guitar if not for that stupid fish. A bass? Seriously? Maybe a nice shark graphic or, hell, even a koi would be classier than that. I'd sport a guitar with a koi on it. Well, not for 7 g's.

And whats with that stump thing under the fish? Thats a 1 minute removal in photoshop fercryinoutloud! Ha! They probably still use tracing paper, litho pencils and liquid mask.

If you ask me' date=' this entire thread "smelts"! (How come no one's asked if you

can tuna this guitar? Can you practice "scales" on it?)MIDI[/quote']

Or:

Vince Gill model

Play it once and you'll be hooked

A reel good guitar

The "lure" of Gibson guitars

For sole music

For floundering guitarists

A 3/4-size version for small fry

Just the thing --- a perfect eel-ectric guitar for practicing your scales!

And what they're smoking is obviously salmon! You know that song ... "Salmon Chanted Evening"

OK, I'm fin-ished now.

(Looks like it would go great with a rhinestone studded Nudie suit)

Archived