Gibson Brands Forums

"We're listening."

Suicidehummer

You're listening?? OK...Wider (correct) beveling and scarfing on ALL SG's (G-400's), neck binding and proper headstock inlay on Dot's

(change the one on the Riviera, to the Dot, and vice versa). Bring back the Mini-humbucker version of the Riviera with correct Historic

specs, while you're at it! And..."Elitist" quality, at fair prices, on ALL Epiphones...Oh, and Ice Water and Airconditioning, and "Dish" TV,

in Hell! (Well, on second thought...Forget the Dish TV...they've probably already got that, and you're forced to watch it?) How's that?!

;>)

CB

And even with everyones critiques (I have met damn few that can match the FEELING he puts into his solos)

I just bet he (as the immortal John Lenon said) crys all the way to the bank.

In music, as in any other art form, "less" can most certainly be "more"!

This is however not true for internet forums, where "less" means, well, that the forum needs "more". Like a working search function, for instance. =D>

I've personally seen him use SIX chords so take that!!!

Anyway no offense Duane but I meant is Epiphone listening... I would think not.

If Rosenburg is indeed reading this, or even Will Jones, I would like to say... bring back the Elitists. Oh and while you're at it, bring back the S-Series, I have a thing for those.... if you even remember what that was...

I'd like to see Epiphone make a reverse body Firebird VII with a vibrola,as far as I know Gibson dropped it.If Epiphone can build one of the same quality as my'06 Custom Shop Firebird I'm sure they'd have a hit on their hands.

Archived