Gibson Brands Forums

Post Your Epiphone

explorer09

CB' date=' did you do something to your Riviera's finish, or is it just the photo? It looks less glossy.

Nice collection.

Red 333[/quote']

Thanks, Red...nowhere near your collection, though. ;>)

The Regular (Korean) Riviera is glossy (and now, sold)...I think, because

the carpet just doesn't reflect much, in the finish, it just

looks, less glossy...in that photo. P-93LE Riviera is the

same, too, as it's always been. So...???

CB

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Regular (Korean) Riviera is glossy...I think' date=' because

the carpet just doesn't reflect much, in the finish, it just

looks, less glossy...in that photo. P-93LE Riviera is the

same, too, as it's always been. So...???

CB[/quote']

I meant the P93. It has more of a softer glow in the photo. I thought you might have taken some 0000 steel wool to it or something. I was just wondering.

That photo makes me want one!

Take care,

Red 333

I meant the P93. It has more of a softer glow in the photo. I thought you might have taken some 0000 steel wool to it or something. I was just wondering.

That photo makes me want one!

Take care' date='

Red 333[/quote']

Yeah, it's great! I still am amazed, at that sweet of a guitar, for that amount of money!

Love the fact, that I can get some "Gretsch like" tones, out of it, too.

CB

Alright, I'll get mine up here lol...

It's a first generation Epi LP Special, pretty much completely rebuilt from the ground up by yours truely, with lots of help from members of the original Epi board.

It features a GFS Big Mouth in the neck, and Loud Mouth in the bridge, a GFS roller bridge, GFS crome Abalone topped "UFO" knobs, GFS pots, Spraque Orange Drop cap, Chrome football shaped output jack, and what can only be called an awesome Skull pickguard. Also has a skull and bones covering up the "Les Paul Special" on the headstock.

On the list still to be added are Imperial tuners, and am going to route the fingerboard for square Abalone inlays.

LesPaulPictures004.jpg

003.jpg

Hi there! I'm new to the forum, but I thought I'd play along too.

1999 Samick Sheraton II

She's stock right now, but I have the RS Guitarworks Complete Premium Modern Wiring Kit and some '57 Classics to pop into her when I get the free time.

epii1.jpg

epii7.jpg

epii8.jpg

~MW

Max' date=' That's a Dot? Because the Dot is the only Epi you've got listed in your signature. Absolutely gorgeous!

Sheila[/quote']

nawww thas my Custom shop Riviera P93!!!!! i havnt changed my sig in a while, I had to sell the dot to acquire this lovely lady!, I am actually on the verge of a new guitar and I might have to go with a dot

Archived