Gibson Brands Forums

For all you Slash whores...

Ian Martin

Yeah that's disturbing what's next I wonder Maybe:

!. Become the spokesman for a computer based toy guitar game.

( What do you mean he's already done that)

2. Replace Dave Navarro on the next season of SUPERNOVA so he can go on tour for 10 shows with Tommy and a singer nobody knows before the whole thing disintegrates

3. Start the first boy-band with older unattractive members. or he could just join Maroon Five and just play with a capo on the 10th fret or whatever it takes to match Levine's falsetto voice.

3. Become the lower left square on a popular daytime game show - Hollywood square with other wash-up sold out actors nobody remembers. or he could even get his own reality TV show that seems to work for everyone else.

In all seriousness without the sarcasm He's way too good of an artist to become a sideshow attraction with the likes of Fergie

Ok that's enough meanness for today, I'm going to go kick the dog and have a brewski.

or making an album with Fergie?

Haha, I already know the name of that album! "Slashalicious"! O:) O:)

I used to really like Guns 'n' Roses and Slash, but now with all this Slash worshiping stuff and whenever you say Guns 'n' Roses, most kids my age are like "werent they in gitar hero????? lol i <3 dat über støøf"... I simply can't listen to GnR the same way ever again.

Haha' date=' I already know the name of that album! "Slashalicious"! O:) O:)

I used to really like Guns 'n' Roses and Slash, but now with all this Slash worshiping stuff and whenever you say Guns 'n' Roses, most kids my age are like "werent they in gitar hero????? lol i <3 dat über støøf"... I simply can't listen to GnR the same way ever again. [/quote']

"Slashalicious" O:) ...Well Played!

Slash knows he has to keep the kids coming his way to avoid being an old-timer.

Get in with whatever's popular today, so a whole new crowd says "Who's the Cousin Itt-looking guy playing guitar?"

Their Dad tells them he used to be in a Rock n Roll band called Guns & Roses, the kids all look puzzled and go "Oh..."

Dad can tell them Fergie used to be in a "band" called Black Eyed Peas.

Look at this TV sh!t nowadays...

Brett Michael, the Reality TV Star used to be in a teeny-bopper metal band named Poison.

Danny Bona******-bag used to be in a "band" AND a TV show called the Partridge Family.

Paul McCartney used to be in a band called the Beatles.

Before cell phones, there were these things called phone booths here and there.

Took money.

REAL money, like coins. No debit card bullsh!t.....

Where's my Geritol?....

No one is forcing you guys to like Slash (Ian, AXE) but can't you just let us Slash whores be Slash whores.

Don't try and dirty his reputation on our forums, if your trying to get under our (my) skin then it worked, but just LET us have our guitar heroes (no pun intended).

Yeah maybe he played with Fergie and Michael Jackson, but it's not what he does NOW that made us love him it's Appetite for Destruction and Use Your Illusion.

I'm not going to lie he has done some things that have made me question my loyalty (guitar hero) but he has had a hell of a career and you guys posting pictures of him doing embarrasing stuff is just immature.

I'm not going to defend Slash or "Slash Whores" because frankly I could care less, but as long as were on the subject of guitar god's hurting their careers by choosing poor duet partners ponder these two: EVH played guitar for Michael Jackson on "Beat It". Great song. If you don't think so you're fooling yourself. Jimmy Page teamed up with Puff Daddy (I think he still called himself that then) for "Come With Me" the awful rendition of "Kashmir" for the awful movie "Godzilla". Just some food for thought there.

Archived