Gibson Brands Forums

Guitar-related Survey for a School Project

GuitarEnthusiast

I am working on a final research project for the master's degree program I am in. Of course, I wanted to tie my research project to something I liked. So, I chose to do it on guitar playing. Part of my research is to conduct a survey. So, if you have a few minutes and wouldn't mind completing a survey that has to do with playing the guitar, I'd love and appreciate your input!

Thanks in advance!

Here's the link for the survey:

http://stthomasbusiness.qualtrics.com//SE/?SID=SV_87Gzl4jQhFyERsE

I've seen a couple of these here before.

I suspect spam or malware.

I can assure you that this is not spam or malware. This is a legit survey (about 20 questions) for a research project I am working on for my final thesis project for my master's degree. I am just asking a favor from whoever is willing to take the survey as it tends to be hard to get enough respondents to make the results statistically significant. Just looking for your input...nothing else. Not asking for any personal info just guitar-related questions.

If I should remove this, please let me know and I will.

Thanks.

No, not malware. The Qualtrics website looks legit to me. Although, I was a little put off by the last six questions. They sound more like a marketing survey than a research project.

Thanks for taking the survey! I appreciate it. I am in my final course for a Master's of Business Communication degree through the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis. My core focus is marketing...so, that's why it is pretty marketing focused.

Thanks again!

I am working on a final research project for the master's degree program I am in. Of course, I wanted to tie my research project to something I liked. So, I chose to do it on guitar playing. Part of my research is to conduct a survey. So, if you have a few minutes and wouldn't mind completing a survey that has to do with playing the guitar, I'd love and appreciate your input!

Thanks in advance!

Survey completed.

Good luck in your studies.

Dave

I don't buy that this is for graduate school. Not enough variables or cases to run any sort of a regression. If you want some market research data, why don't you just say so. Sorry guitar enthusiast, this is not a graduate level project.

Thanks for the input, but it is a survey for my final project for school. If you don't believe me, then don't take the survey. No harm no foul. I am just looking for people who wouldn't mind sharing their thoughts. I am not asking for any personal info, etc. So, I am not sure there is a reason to get bent out of shape over this. If you have a change of heart, I'd love your input too.

Thanks!

I don't buy that this is for graduate school. Not enough variables or cases to run any sort of a regression. If you want some market research data, why don't you just say so. Sorry guitar enthusiast, this is not a graduate level project.

It just seems so... generic that it has to be marketing or something

Thanks for taking the survey! I appreciate it. I am in my final course for a Master's of Business Communication degree through the University of St. Thomas in Minneapolis. My core focus is marketing...so, that's why it is pretty marketing focused.

Thanks again!

Hmmm, that is an ex-bandmate's Alma mater.

Thanks in advance!

gary moore is THE greatest ever guitarist alive or dead...that's all you need to know [-(

Archived