Gibson Brands Forums

please don't laugh at me but...

S t e v e

May I suggest two hours of glee before the show ??

Just kidding Steve.

I'm sure you'll have " The Time Of Your Life " especially since Gary Moore is filling in for Patrick Swayze..

Actually the theater can be fun.......enjoy..seriously.[thumbup]

Took my sweety see "Fame" the production a few years back. Not really my thing but she just loved it. I have to admit that the live performance was a lot better than I would have expected.

And my cojones didn't suck up into my belly as a result.

Enjoy the show.

Dave

i'm going to see this on friday night [blush]

no laughing!

No blushing! Enjoy the show! My wife and I have beem to all sorts of shows on or around Broadway over the years- dinner and a show is cool. And, as I'm sure you know, properly enthusiatic responses to the "oh, that was fun wasn't it" comment that follows is almost always good for the...... "soul" etc.

Steve, try explaining to your (in my case baseball) teammates that you'll be missing your teams first playoff game in years so you could go see a NYC Light Opera production of Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore.

Steve, try explaining to your (in my case baseball) teammates that you'll be missing your teams first playoff game in years so you could go see a NYC Light Opera production of Gilbert & Sullivan's HMS Pinafore.

I'm trying not to laugh... honest to God I am....

Nope... not gonna make it....

[lol][lol][lol]

that i like sitting in the front row of the theatre so i can look up the skirts of fit female dancers?...no rumour buddy it's a FACT! [biggrin]

I thought Gary Moore was wearing a skirt... all in good humour man. Doing stuff for your lady, its worthy. Now, if you said you were going to the show by yourself... I'd be worried

I hope you enjoy the show Steve........

( I've ticked off two people on this forum; not that I give a damn, I don't, but I don't know you so I hope my post didn't offend ya. )

I'm a Gary Moore fan as well, so I can't be all that bad.......[thumbup]

Archived