-Noodles

-Ice cream

-Egg nog

-Flavored sparkling water

-Mountain Dew

-A&W Root Beer

-Sonic

-People who are nice

-People who don't fall into one of the categories on my list of things I hate [thumbup]

-Girls that have both looks AND personality

-Nature

-Sunsets

-Quetico Provincial Park in Canada

-The Grand Canyon

-Meditation

-Walking along a beach as the sun rises

-SLEEPING!! [biggrin]

Why is this thread shorter than the "Basher Thread? People would rather talk aboot the stuff they hate instead of stuff they like?

Yea, like people that only bother to write reviews when they are negative.

I like:

- Mexican Food (and all good food)

- The Beatles, Metallica and Black Sabbath

- BMWs

- Gibsons (and other guitars)

- Women

- Beer

And most impotantly life...life is good since I can have everything mentioned above.

I love bleu cheese crumbles slightly melted on a sirlion cooked medium. I love pastrami, beer, Kitties, gator meat, beer, buffalo wings, fried pickles, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations, Man v Food, Ghost Adventures, steamed crab, beer, French Onion soup (while in France), sushi (salmon, tuna, eel, hot girls with tattoos....

+1 MojoRedFoot, I love Travel Channel too. My favorite shows are Ghost Adventures & No Reservations [biggrin]

and buffalo wings and beer are both delicious [thumbup] i've only had beer once (and it was while I was in Germany so it wasn't illegal ;) ) but it was really good!!

Hell yeah! Have you read Tony's book? Kitchen Confidential. It's got some kinda f-ed stuff.

I'll be specific on the beers: Rodenbach Grand Cru, Duchesse de Bourgogne, Eggenberg Pilsner, Tommknocker Jack Whacker, Stella Artois, Lienenkugal Sunset Wheat, Jever, Paulaner Munich Lager, Shiner Bock to name a few. When I drink beer to actually get drunk I choose Budlight Golden Wheat, Budweiser or Yuengling.

Hell yeah! Have you read Tony's book? Kitchen Confidential. It's got some kinda f-ed stuff.

I'll be specific on the beers: Rodenbach Grand Cru, Duchesse de Bourgogne, Eggenberg Pilsner, Tommknocker Jack Whacker, Stella Artois, Lienenkugal Sunset Wheat, Jever, Paulaner Munich Lager, Shiner Bock to name a few. When I drink beer to actually get drunk I choose Budlight Golden Wheat, Budweiser or Yuengling.

no i havn't read his book... i dont read much but ill definately check that out!!

have you ever had bitburger?? thats the kind of beer i had in germany... it was pretty good stuff [thumbup] although i don't know how it compares since ive never had any other type of beer lol [biggrin]

bitburger-ad.jpg

no i havn't read his book... i dont read much but ill definately check that out!!

have you ever had bitburger pilsner?? thats the kind of beer i had in germany... it was pretty good stuff [thumbup] although i don't know how it compares since ive never had any other type of beer lol [biggrin]

[/img]

I don't read much either (between taking care of my kids, work, music, etc) but I love NR so I had to check it out.

I have seen Bitner in stores but have not tried it. I'll get some next time I go to Total Wine. Need to kill off what's in my fridge now.

Things I like:

- Gibson Explorer guitars

- Marshall amps

- Exodus

- Kreator

- Pantera

- Diablo

-Harley Davidson motorcycles

- Korg D888 multitrack recorder... [smile]

- Ballantines whiskey

- The Shield (unfortunately my favourite tv-serie ended some time ago :()

Archived