Gibson Brands Forums

Now, for something totally unrelated...

heymisterk

Serta Hotel Mattress, the one Hilton/Hampton uses.

Wasted four years trying to get a Sleep Number to do what they claimed. Never happened. The actual bed is now our herb garden, I should get a picture up here. Other parts being used throughout the yard.

rct

Memory Foam all the way for me due to my back issues.

I bought a Sleep Innovations branded mattress from Costco 6 years ago and I swear it is the best $600 I have ever spent, fantastic deal.

It will be hard to replace for that price. Memory Foam has gotten commercialized so much that good quality is hard to find at a decent price.

Serta Perfect Sleeper Ultimate or some crap like that, just picked it up in April. Some fancy individual pocket coil, 3" memory foam top, firm. Was the first bed I had to purchase after moving away from home, retail on it was $1899 for the matress and box spring, got it on a door crasher sale for $899 probably the best buy I have ever made. Took a couple weeks to get used to it though, its one of those do not disturb matresses so it doesnt transfer movement so it can feel weird when I sleep on it being a tosser/turner.

I hear ya there L, squishy beds are just about impossible for me to sleep on. I don't know what mattress I have, just something I've had since I was in my teens. If I was going to go all out on one it'd be the Four Seasons bed packages I've seen in a couple mags. Their beds are super comfy.

Hmmm.......I can't really say........I don't think my girlfriends coordinate their brands of matresses.........

I could find out, but it might take a while......................[wub] :unsure: [scared][sneaky][flapper][wub] .....\:D/ eusa_whistle.gif .......

I had a tempurpedic for a few years but it eventually started falling apart cause of the constant abuse of me moving all the time. Loved it while I had it. Now just use generic Costco matress. Tempurpedic was just way too expensive to buy another one.

Memory foam with a steel frame and NO box springs. Which is much better for things like any arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc sort of sleep problems.

Real happy with it for the whole thing KingSize costing us under $500. Paid double that for a KingKoil 10 years before that........ this is better for us.

Weird to get used to the no-bounce factor but there are advantages to that too. LOL

Linda

Memory foam with a steel frame and NO box springs. Which is much better for things like any arthritis, fibromyalgia, etc sort of sleep problems.

Real happy with it for the whole thing KingSize costing us under $500. Paid double that for a KingKoil 10 years before that........ this is better for us.

Weird to get used to the no-bounce factor but there are advantages to that too. LOL

Linda

Simmons Beauty Rest...has many individually wrapped coils. Other makers have copied it. Ours is 18 yrs old and just as good as the day we purchased it (and one of us is obese, yet there are no signs of it.).

Our other bed (26 yrs old) is a run of the mill (but quality made) traditional spring...and overly firm. But with a 2-inch, deluxe (4 pound) memory foam topper...it's superbly comfy nite of sleep.

Archived