Gibson Brands Forums

I got a new Gibson!

Searcy

Congrats...

I have a similar unit, and then the one for upstairs.

I tell my wife, hey that's my most expensive Gibson.

3 years and works like a charm, it keeps the house as cold as a meat locker [thumbup]

The top panel isn't lined up perfect and the stickers look crooked.

At that price, there shouldn't be any irregularities, regardless of how well it works. I would send it back until you get one that doesn't have these flaws.

I don't have Gibson A/C units but they should be. Pretty much every month when the electricity bill comes I definitely feel like playing the blues. One of the big problems with Arizona summers is the A/C bill. The bill pushes the $500 dollar mark during the hottest summer months. Although The $60 dollars gas bill in the winter probably balances it somewhat.

Be sure to talk to Walter. George will just tell you it's not worth that much as the market is flooded with them and that he had one that was mint but had to sell it at a huge loss when the bottom dropped out.

People that come to my house are surprised to find out that the delicious coolness is courtesy an Epiphone. Mine was one third the cost of yours, but you couldn't tell the difference if you had to. That logo cost you a fortune my friend!

rct

Archived