Gibson Brands Forums

Current GAS

neilpanda

Any current GAS present in your mind? Guitar? Amp? Rig?

What is it? Any planned acquisitions of gear for the future?

Ive got GAS, and Im planning on getting it, but it will have to wait for the new year [crying]

PRS SE Custom 24

PRSSECustom24TCSlarge.jpg

GAS might change in the future, but I really want a PRS and Im dying without a tremolo guitar.

P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P-P90's! After hearing the sound for classic rock it was a must have, I have played a couple so far but nothing that would have felt at home, that might have changed as most know with the news of the Pete Townshend SG, other then that I have really been wanting to check out a Hughes and Kettner Puretone head.

I'm currently taking Champix to help me quit smoking and when II do quit I'm going to set aside all the money I would've spent on cigarettes on guitars and other gear.The first things on my list are a Rick 360/12 and a 325 or 350

Martin D16 or D18

martind18.jpg

Fender Jazzmaster

0100800806_frt_wlg_001.jpg

Gibson 355 (see Jeff's post, but in black and no pickguard)

Gibson SG Classic

Fender Twin Reverb (late 60s, early 70s vintage)

Dwarfcraft Eau Claire Thunder. I might be downsizing my board soon...

That's about it actually. Sadly...

TehBeast, HELLO MUSIC had those for $550.00 U.S. dollars..

I have a Carvin Custom Shop ready to order....That's my GAS...

My other GAS is to finish a lawsuit I'm spending every day on.....

I love those Les Paul Florintines as well......................

I'm GASing for a couple of Bigsbys to install on some more guitars....

im currently lusting after an original '58 explorer although i know this will never happen!! im gonna have to settle for a reissue, hopefully one of the early '76 reissues, natural finish, gold hardware!

post-30581-008711900 1311258932_thumb.jpg

Plenty of these around I saw a mid 90s one on the Vancouver craigslist a while ago guy only wanted $800 for it, seemed WAY too low for any Gibson but its not my place to judge if people are strapped for cash.

-A Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head

-A B.C. Rich Exotic Pro JRV

-A Maxon AD999

-A Fulltone OCD (as a boost for the Mesa)

That ain't gonna happen, so...I'll settle for something like a GH Effects NoBrainer and a Boss DD-7 for my current amp...

Hell, I'll settle for a Digitech Grunge and a Danelectro D-8. [biggrin]

-A Mesa Dual Rectifier Solo head

-A B.C. Rich Exotic Pro JRV

-A Maxon AD999

-A Fulltone OCD (as a boost for the Mesa)

That ain't gonna happen, so...I'll settle for something like a GH Effects NoBrainer and a Boss DD-7 for my current amp...

Hell, I'll settle for a Digitech Grunge and a Danelectro D-8. [biggrin]

I couldn't help but laugh over the ABC Rich.

Yeah, I laugh about the dumbest sh!t.

Fender '57 Twin Amp

Gibson Blues King

On the Blues King, I think I'll special order it with retro tuners instead of the Grover's that are on it. Maybe some open backed ones or some with pearloid buttons. I don't know yet, but buying a 1930's model guitar with modern Grover Mini tuners just doesn't sit well with me. Oh! And a hardshell case too! Can't spend $2,300+ without a real case. It's the same L-00 body as the Keb' Mo' guitar but his comes with a 'Gibson Acoustic' hardshell case.

gibson_es335-rot45.jpg

fender-tele-honey-blonde.jpg

axe-fx-ii-front-panel-600.jpg

next gear buys for me will be a tele a gibson hollow or semi hollow and fractal audio axe fx 2 or whatever the current model is when i have the money to buy now as far as how im gunna get them hmmmmmmmm after i get a job? or winning the lottery is always a good dream but you kinda have to play to win #-o

Archived