Gibson Brands Forums

women eh?

S t e v e

Just for clarification Steve's post was meant in jest.

Also, I've been driving long enough to know that there are just as many terrible men drivers out there as there are women. Equality is a wonderful thing!

Not even close! There isn't a day goes by that I don't have a woman rushing around in front of me, slamming on her brakes and turning without a signal, weaving in front of me or on my rear bumper with a cell phone glued to her ear and the list goes on.

Not even close! There isn't a day goes by that I don't have a woman rushing around in front of me, slamming on her brakes and turning without a signal, weaving in front of me or on my rear bumper with a cell phone glued to her ear and the list goes on.

Plenty dudes do all that stuff too...you just need to pay attention. :)

Guest farnsbarns

This thread is a disgrace.

It seems to me like women should be ruling the world.

I doubt any of you would disagree that our male leaders have been making a mess of it for generations.

As with all messes made by men it's time a woman came along and cleaned it up. [lol]

Christ I'm on thin ice. If necessary I'll do a sexist joke against men too.

This thread is a disgrace.

It seems to me like women should be ruling the world.

I doubt any of you would disagree that our male leaders have been making a mess of it for generations.

As with all messes made by men it's time a woman came along and cleaned it up. [lol]

Christ I'm on thin ice. If necessary I'll do a sexist joke against men too.

Google Margaret Thatcher, Queen Mary I, and Isabella of Castile.

Sex doesn't determine qualifications for ruling or driving, or anything; it's just whether or not you've got dangly bits or not.

Guest farnsbarns

Google Margaret Thatcher, Queen Mary I, and Isabella of Castile.

Sex doesn't determine qualifications for ruling or driving, or anything; it's just whether or not you've got dangly bits or not.

Really? Well I'm glad you told me. I can't believe I didn't know that and it took you to tell me. Thanks for educating me about female leaders too.

It's called a joke :P

BTW you forgot Cleopatra, Boadicea the Victorious, Queen Victoria, Queen Elizabeth, Joan of Arc and probably more.

Guest farnsbarns

Ok, let's redress the balance...

What's the apparently pointless, pink, soft part at the end of a d1ck called?

A man.

Why did god invent men? Vibrators can't mow the lawn.

Plenty dudes do all that stuff too...you just need to pay attention. :)

I do pay attention, that's why I've never been the cause of an accident, which is I'm sure more than you can say!

Dude!

Why does everyone have to be so PC nowadays?

****, I laughed my *** off because I saw an asian girl spend 10 minutes backing in and out of a parking space, stop and check to see if she was between the lines (she wasn't) then start it all over again

Geez...

This isn't about driving it's about parking which is a whole different story, my wife is a great driver much safer of a diver than I am, I speed and don't stay in my own lane which scares pretty much everybody that rides with me. But when it comes to parking my wife just can't do it she has crap depth perception she even has camera's for front view and backing up on her car and she still has to back up then pull forward a half dozen times. The scary part is after backing up and pulling forward six or seven times her car is in exactly the same place she started in she just can't parallel park at all. We have done the same thing for years if it's required she'll try three or four times get upset and then get out of the car making me park it for her. I asked her once what she does if a she's alone and needs to parallel park and she looked right at me and said I would go to a different store with regular parking.

Risking my life everyday on my 20 mile trek down and 20 miles back up I69 in Indiana, I can pretty much tell you that 90% of people can't drive worth a Shnit! Just in that short distance I avoid accidents and see stupid crap every day. It is a hair raising experience to say the least. Add a little ice/snow/even good weather and there will be pile ups everywhere.

Andy

Or lost.

Well, I DID wander the desert for fourty years......Then I stumbled upon the promised land.....

And, I did raise my debt ceiling by executive order....Hmmm.....

In defense of women around the world, I'd like to add that I have been driving for 37 years and have never had an accident, not even a fender bender. I've had bad drivers run into me twice tho'. Both times were young men. I drive manual transmission and can parallel park a truck faster than you can say, uh, 'sexist' [flapper][biggrin][thumbup]

Archived